Viewing 9 posts - 61 through 69 (of 69 total)

Besides monthly games you also get access to over 60 free games in their library

• Author
    Participant

New playable ship, for Steam only so far. Looks somewhat uglier compared to the previous designs IMHO

http://strikesuitzero.com/blog/announcing-the-revenant-the-stealth-suit/

A bunch of classics here on the cheap if you get them all in one bundle

Participant

I made a video using Joystick and throttle and filming them in real time 😀 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwBnWB5kZSs

Participant

Nice visuals.  The framerate on the joystick cams makes the action feel a little choppy, but I still get the general drift.  You seem to have some skill at this game.

sscadminsscadmin
    Keymaster

Strike Suit Zero is a great combat shooter and I want that joystick setup 🙂

Nice vid.

Participant

Looks like they finally released Director’s Cut on GOG. To be more specific, they replaced the original with it.

Moreover, the original version is also included, so that’s a win-win situation.

Participant

thank you 😀

PinbackPinback
    Keymaster

Been a while since we heard anything from Born Ready Games but they have announced about a month ago (I just seen it.) that Strike Suit Zero is being ported to the Switch.

sscadminsscadmin
    Keymaster

I like the update fore the switch, been a while since I played the original but I know it didn’t look like that. If they ported that update back it could sell more copies of the original. I had a lot of fun playing this a few years back.

PinbackPinback
    Keymaster

Might be the director cut of the game which is being ported to switch or this a new update to the game.

Viewing 9 posts - 61 through 69 (of 69 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.