Home Forums Mobile and Web Gaming Strike Wing releasing on Oct 24th

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

Besides monthly games you also get access to over 60 free games in their library

• Author
    Participant

Hey guys, I know I didn’t post here lately. We’ve been busy busy fixing stuff, preparing for the launch.

The good news is that Strike Wing will launch on October 24th (that is tomorrow) on all markets.

We’ve updated our site (at http://www.strikewing.net) a bit to make it more “mobile friendly”, but we have kept the blog with lore, ships and other things intact. 

The game is going to launch with 5 missions, 9 playable ships and with  more free expansions to come.

And finally, a small preview of our first expansion, with something that we’ve never shown (not even back in the Heresy War era)

[attachment=2380:hgreveal1.jpg]

A bunch of classics here on the cheap if you get them all in one bundle

PinbackPinback
    Keymaster

Congrats on the launch of the game Vaipa.

sscadminsscadmin
    Keymaster

I hope it is selling well enough to see a port to the android platform as well?

Participant

I hope it is selling well enough to see a port to the android platform as well?

Well … yes, if it sells at least ok-ish there will be an android port 🙂

P.S. We need some positive reviews on US stores to help it sell a bit more.

Participant
    Strike Wing 1.2.1 is now OUT. 

The update brings lots of stability fixes and control improvements as well as a brand new mission and two more achievements to be collected.

In Guardian Raptor you must protect the Raptor convoy until it can escape through hyperspace. You will face advanced High Guard fighters backed by a hyperspace Interdictor. 

The full release notes:

* Improved controls

* Added floating virtual stick option

* Added default cockpit

* UI improvements

* Fixed a crash when dying on collision

* Fixed a bug where accelerometer input would randomly flip.

* Slightly improved loading time

* Other minor fixes and improvements 

* NEW MISSION: Guardian Raptor with 2 achievements and its own leaderboard.

Participant

Hey! Strike Wing is on sale this weekend, grab it fast! and don’t forget to rate it 🙂 https://itunes.apple.com/app/id715657864

Participant

The biggest update so far (and the most important) will be live tonight! Check it on itunes: https://itunes.apple…app/id715657864

Also, please check our site for details on the update: http://www.strikewing.net/dev-diary-update-1-3-campaign-graphics-updates/

sscadminsscadmin
    Keymaster

Congrats on the progress c0mas. Nice to see that a story mode has been added, any update on when Strikewing will be ported to Android for those non-Apple users 🙂

Participant

Congrats on the progress c0mas. Nice to see that a story mode has been added, any update on when Strikewing will be ported to Android for those non-Apple users 🙂

Hi D1 :), yes, actually there are good news relating the android port, we’re in an advanced state and I really hope to give the good news in less than two months.

PinbackPinback
    Keymaster

New strike Wing vid for episode 2 which I think means more of everything.

Participant

Looks cool! I hope there is an Android version gonna be released! 🙂

PinbackPinback
    Keymaster

Just got an Android phone and I think the game is in Googleplay or it’s something with a similar name.

Participant
    Participant

Thankyou so much for the link!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.