Home Forums General Chat Sci-Fi Movies and Television Syfy announces : The Expanse.

Tagged: 

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)

A lot of scifi games are for sale on Humble Bundle, deals end on 8/19/2019

• Author
    Participant

Watched 3 episodes, and looking good for the moment, intriguing and well worth the watch imo.

A lot of scifi games are for sale on Humble Bundle, deals end on 8/19/2019

Participant

Season 2 trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gj8tRaFIfs

Participant

I initially thought that the first season was pretty bad, but it improved significantly toward the end.

There may be some hope for this, but in my opinion the ending of the first book was… just awful, so they have that hurdle to overcome.

PinbackPinback
    Keymaster

Best scifi series since BGS and Babylon 5, I still got the 3rd series to watch and do hope they make some more as read somwhere that it had been dropped.

Any one else notice the similarity to the game Terminus.

sscadminsscadmin
    Keymaster

I have yet to watch this show it was on Netflix, but think it got removed since Amazon picked up the rights to the show. It will have a season 4 and you have to be Amazon Prime member to watch their shows. I guess in the end Prime is cheaper than Netflix, but Amazon definitely lacks the library of shows and movies compared to Netflix.

PinbackPinback
    Keymaster

I picked the fist season up cheap on bluray from Amazon about three months ago I was so impressed by the series I bought the second more expensive series on DVD. And I have just seen that the third series is out on bluray next month.

PinbackPinback
    Keymaster

Turns out series 3 was not available until near the end of this year. Anyhow good new series 4 has been announced.

sscadminsscadmin
    Keymaster

Not just a 4th season a fifth too 🙂

“The Expanse” Gets A Fifth Season Renewal

I never did get to see any of thise tv series so I hope it leaves amazon someday…. I am not going to pay for prime just to was this.

PinbackPinback
    Keymaster

Nice 🙂 I always tend to buy it when hit DVD.

sscadminsscadmin
    Keymaster

Yeah right now you can only buy digital downloads of the episodes, no hard copy of this series just yet….

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.