Home Forums Deep Space Salvage Yard The Precursors The Precursors

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 210 total)

Humble Book Bundle ends on 9/11/2019

• Author
    PinbackPinback
    Keymaster

Good idea keeping then all in one place,have any mediators been found on Gil ❓

Humble Book Bundle ends on 9/11/2019

Participant
    PINBACK wrote:
    Good idea keeping then all in one place,have any mediators been found on Gli ❓

Not that I know. But there is a mediator on Reandore near the lava lakes as well…

PinbackPinback
    Keymaster

Well back to hunting the dragon when I remember how to control the ship in space. 🙄

Just realised that this pic of a jump gate may be a nod to the Tomorrow War game and not the dull X games.

Precursorsxgate.jpg

Now all we need is for some enterprising eastern European/Russian developer to put the Tomorrow war and the precursors together into one game, Give it a big enough universe to get lost in and you would have one hell a great game probably also have a huge amount of bugs in it.

Any one wanting some fast money on Golden do the mother inlaw mission at the garage.

Nearly got it 😆

nearlygotit.jpg

Some sort transport link between the planet and moon sadly you can’t land on the planet so it does not look like there is any missions connected with it.

transport.jpg

Participant

The bad thing is that hidden content inside the game files implies that landing on the moon Negletik above was indeed planed at one time but not included with the finished game. I wonder if this could somehow be restored?

PinbackPinback
    Keymaster
    Wesp5 wrote:
    The bad thing is that hidden content inside the game files implies that landing on the moon Negletik above was indeed planed at one time but not included with the finished game. I wonder if this could somehow be restored?

Be good if can be but how much is there, would there have to be new graphics or can the existing graphics be used.

Well I found the Dragon and I’am definitely going to need a better ship 😆 although I did got about 50 missiles into it before I got killed. 😀

Participant
    PINBACK wrote:
    Be good if can be but how much is there, would there have to be new graphics or can the existing graphics be used.

If you look at the Negletik files with the recently released editor of the SDK you can see that there are a lot of unused graphics already inside the game. Now somebody would only need to learn how to use that editor ;)…

PinbackPinback
    Keymaster

Just found a fuel can first time I have ever found one in the game it’s in a locked ammo case by the low wall next to the machine repairing the buggy at the garage. It gives you a new option under the F key to refuel unfortunately it seems to the only one as it has not respawned yet.

Participant

You can use it to refuel Hansa (yes, those animals can ran out of “fuel”, and Fuel Can is only way to make them move again).

PinbackPinback
    Keymaster
    player1 wrote:
    You can use it to refuel Hansa (yes, those animals can ran out of “fuel”, and Fuel Can is only way to make them move again).

That’s hilarious nuclear powered Hansa 😆

Have you found any fuel cans on Gil if not them maybe wesp5 can do some thing for the next patch.

Participant

Personally, I would rather prefer if Wesp5 could find if Hasna “fuel” value is set in resource files, and if so, to see if it could be increased.

PinbackPinback
    Keymaster

I was actually thinking about the buggies but I just been back to Gil and can’t find any buggies now guess once they are destroyed they do not respawn. ❓

Participant

True. Buggies are very limited in Gil, and are lacking any refuel/restock options. And almost all of them are obtained as part of quests for DU.

Participant
    player1 wrote:
    Personally, I would rather prefer if Wesp5 could find if Hasna “fuel” value is set in resource files, and if so, to see if it could be increased.

The problem right now is that we don’t know where a lot of parameters are set, like fuel, state or ammo of vehiclesa and their lock level. These are not set in the resource file that I use to fix the translation and dialogue related mission bugs.

PinbackPinback
    Keymaster

In the warehouse in the DU base on Gil you can buy goods from a guy called “shed” he now got some fuel to sell I could swear he didn’t have any before. ❓

I also found one of my lost buggies and I think I remember parking the other one in one of the lakes now.

Participant

Hi, has someone ever encountered a grey tree with a huge orange tongue-tentacle coming out of it? If so, where?

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 210 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.