Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

Besides monthly games you also get access to over 60 free games in their library

• Author
    PinbackPinback
    Keymaster

Review seems to mixed about this latest entry in the Predator franchise, still I will give it a watch when it hits DVD as I’m a big fan of the old films.

A bunch of classics here on the cheap if you get them all in one bundle

sscadminsscadmin
    Keymaster

I was never even going to attempt to watch this in the theater, I am kinda getting tired of all these remakes. Sometimes the original is better and new effects is not going to make it better 🙂

I will watch it when it hits Netflix, but I doubt highly this compares to the original. I mean come on, no one can replace Arnold fighting the Predator…. Now maybe Slyvester Stallone could haha, I said that because supposedly there is like a Rambo verses an alien style of movie Sly has been wanting to do 🙂 haha

PinbackPinback
    Keymaster

I was watching Predator the other week and it’s amazing to think that film is now over 30 years old but it still look great as if it had been made in the last decade and not in 1987.

PinbackPinback
    Keymaster

Watched the new one the other night, not so bad as I thought it would be but not that great ether, does suffer from the Wesley Crusher syndrome.

sscadminsscadmin
    Keymaster

Saw this on the plane, and if we don’t see another Predator movie this will be the movie that killed it. I agree Pinback this wasn’t as bad as I thought it was going to be, but it still wasn’t good. I did enjoy some of the new predator gadgets and pets.

PinbackPinback
    Keymaster

Some big plot hole in that film, given that the Predator comes to Earth to help the Humans, but spends much of the film killing them.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.