Home Forums Free SciFi Gaming Projects Pioneer Translators?

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)

Humble Book Bundle ends on 9/11/2019

• Author
    Participant

It is. There will be other files that need languages, too, because Lua scripts can now be translated.

Humble Book Bundle ends on 9/11/2019

GeraldineGeraldine
    Participant

My Scottish language file now crashes Alpha 15 😕 I must look into this. I am guessing it must be a minor change it needs.

Participant

i upload in the github but i upload here now, thanks for your work in the game i help you in any case

Participant
    dewasha wrote:
    i upload in the github but i upload here now, thanks for your work in the game i help you in any case

Already exists a a Spanish translation merged into the new dev builds, and the module translation is yet finished. Now what is needed is the translation of new strings but I am very busy this days to get into.

You are free to try it.

Greetings

Participant
    Gudadantza wrote:
    dewasha wrote:

Already exists a a Spanish translation merged into the new dev builds, and the module translation is yet finished. Now what is needed is the translation of new strings but I am very busy this days to get into.

You are free to try it.

Greetings

I quote myself. 🙂

No new strings to translate for now. I think the translation is complete until new stuff is added if I am not wrong.

greetings

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.