Home Forums General Chat What Game Have You Bought.

Viewing 7 posts - 301 through 307 (of 307 total)

Humble Book Bundle ends on 9/11/2019

• Author
    sscadminsscadmin
    Keymaster

Yeah its cheap for like $7 on steam sale

Humble Book Bundle ends on 9/11/2019

PinbackPinback
    Keymaster

charity shop,PC games finds.

Call of Duty, play the hell out the demo but never bought the game.
    Star Trek Elite forces, played the second game but never the first one, think I have this on PS2.
    Urban Chaos, had this back in the day on the PS1

sscadminsscadmin
    Keymaster

Before I went on vacation I bought three games on the steam sale:

– Everspace w/DLC
    – House of the Dying Sun
    – Dragons Dogma: Dark Arisen

PinbackPinback
    Keymaster

So I finally bought a PS4 last week and I got the Uncharted collection, really enjoying playing them, bit like the old Tomb Raider game before they ruined them with resource collecting and quick time events.

Although having said that, the end of the first game is a quick time event and I’m close to the end of the second one, see if that ones the same.

Still got the third one to play through and I have just bought the fourth one.

PinbackPinback
    Keymaster

Finished all the Uncharted game and really enjoyed playing them, moved onto Assassin Creed Syndicate. The recreation of Victorian London looks great but that control system can drive you mad.

sscadminsscadmin
    Keymaster

I haven’t played all of the Uncharted games but I did play 1 & 2 and I liked them both. I can honestly say I have never played an Assassins Creed game, I did pick one of them up when it was offered free a few months back. The latest ones look good and I have always wanted to try Black Flag

I just picked up the RPG Humble Bundle I was really interested in playing ‘Deep Sky Derelicts’ and I got Pillars of Eternity and Tyranny in that bundle as well so pretty good haul … Add to my ever growning steam library these darn bundles get addicting 🙂

PinbackPinback
    Keymaster

Black flag is my favourite of the Assassins Creed games, only thing I don’t like about any of the games is the modern parts which drags you out of the main game.

Viewing 7 posts - 301 through 307 (of 307 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.