Forum Replies Created
I am thinking of buying it, in a couple of months, since it is in need of a couple of good patches!!!
I really like its looks, and I am thinking of getting it. But I do not know, how it feels as a SP game!!
There was a very good strategy game for the PSP, based on the R-Type universe. I hope they will also remaster it. Wishlisted !!!
I always went for the physical collector’s edition, but I will wait for the reviews for this one!!!
Is a sound card needed these days with sound on motherboards getting better and better?
As mentioned by Cody, if you have a decent sound setup, you can even hear differences in sound from a youtube video. I used this card in my media machine, with a tube amplifier, in order to play HD music. Since I am planning to use an external USB card, with ASIO support for playing music, I installed this sound card in my gaming machine!! But I have always prefered sound cards, to motherboard codecs!!
It took me nearly a year to complete it, but here are my specs:
Processor: Ryzen 1700x cooled with a Noctua NH U12s SE AM4 Cooler
– MB: Asus ROG Strix X370
– Memory: G.Skill Flare X DDR4 3200 16GB (its running at 3200mhz)
– Gfx: Sapphire Radeon RX Vega 56 Pulse
– HDD: SSD CRUCIAL MX300 525GB (for OS) and HDD TOSHIBA HDWD130UZSVA P300 3TB SATA3 (for gaming) and a couple other for storage)
– PWR: CORSAIR RM SERIES RM750 – 750W
– Case: Cooler Master HAF 92
– Keyboard: Razer BlackWindow
– Mouse: Logitech G900
– Monitor: Samsung C27F591 27 inch Curved LED Monitor
– Soundcard: Creative Sound Blaster ZxR PCIe
– Speakers: Logitech Z5500 THX certified 5.1 speakers
– Joystick: Thrustmaster HOTAS Cougar and Logitech Wingman Cordless
Worth thinking about the one an Amazon UK.
And if you couple it with a 2.1 speaker set and an AMD GPU (a 270 or a 280 ), you will have a very cost effective gaming system. I strongly believe that 4K is suited, for extremely large panels (55″ and higher!!).
As for speakers try Creative or Logitech!
My monitor has built in speakers, although I never use them. A cheap 2.1 speaker set, is WAY better!!
I bought a Samsung C27F591 27 inch Curved LED Monitor, and I love it. You may want to buy a 1440p one, since mine is an 1080p, but you will like it either way.
I think it was far better, than “Last Jedi”. And “Rogue One” was the best of the newer movies!!
They are still working on it. Latest beta was released on 3rd of October. Bug fixing I think!!!
Bought it ages ago. Hope it sees the light of the day!!!
Rubbish not a patch on the first one, teenager save the world.
What a wasted opportunity!!! Yes, the first one is still great, the second not so!!
Welcome back pilot!!!! 😀 😀 😀