Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] 2Moons

DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin
Topic starter  

Hey Everyone

Trying something new, decided to add a browser based multiplayer game to the site too see if people might be interested in playing it. I am still new too it myself so I have to do some learning as well but I have seen games like this over the years and from what I can see the game is pretty stable and has been worked on for years. I think I have set everything up properly but since I am new to this one as well please let me know if I left something unlocked that I shouldn't that would allow people to cheat 😉

So have fun everyone and looking forward to giving this game a spin.... and I will do my best not to have hard feelings if people gang up on me haha

You can get to the game by clicking the '2Moons' button on the menu bar or by going to: https://spacesimcentral.com/steemnova

You have to create a new account since the game is in its own database, I would recommend you use your SSC username if possible to identify each other more easily unless you want to bring out the darkside in yourself and kill and dominate in anonymously 😉

-D1-

Crux 72
(@crux_72)
Senior Chief Registered

Hm... I get error messages when I try to access the page... can't create an account either.

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Topic starter  
Posted by: @crux_72

Hm... I get error messages when I try to access the page... can't create an account either.

Hmm okay let me look into this.... I will try to create a new account and I will post my results

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Topic starter  

I see the issue... let me see if I can fix it... the game is trying to send to the wrong register link 🙂

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Topic starter  

Okay, should be working now.... they hard coded the link for the registration button... which would work if the game was installed at the top level of the domain. but since this is installed in a subfolder that wasn't taken into account which gave the 404 message so I just added the folder to the link and that fixes that. Thanks for letting me know @crux_72

ReplyQuote
Crux 72
(@crux_72)
Senior Chief Registered

@sscadmin

It worked - I'll try it out right away 🙂 .

ReplyQuote
Crux 72
(@crux_72)
Senior Chief Registered

Hey... I find it quite cool, especially since you can play it wonderfully 'alongside' other games like ELITE, Pioneer or 'RL Work'... 😆 

Reminds me of a similar browser game I once knew eons ago... 'Dark Orion' or something like that... hope others from SSC will join us here 🤓.

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Topic starter  

Yeah I thought more would have joined too get a shot at taking the admin out 🙂 haha

I have played games like these in the past it gets pretty fun when there is a few people.... gets frustrating when someone wipes your ass out too haha. But I can also play at work too so its cool 😉

This post was modified 3 years ago by DarkOne

ReplyQuote
terihaa112
(@terihaa112)
Crewman Registered

2Moons was a fantasy MMOG adapted for western audiences from the Korean MMORPG Dekaron. The game was designed for adult players, with brutal, aggressive, dangerous, and visually stunning gameplay.

ReplyQuote
spaceship-buran
(@spaceship-buran)
Petty Officer Registered

Oh, how long to wait resource mining... but it is really interesting project! Good localization, the idea of universe, good start and economical balance. Keep up the good work!

This post was modified 2 years ago by spaceship-buran

С уважением / With respect
spaceship-buran

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Topic starter  

The key is picking the right planet to develop on... I found this out the hard way haha

ReplyQuote
spaceship-buran
(@spaceship-buran)
Petty Officer Registered

Noted... Seems like some new players joined this crazy mincer 🙂 

This post was modified 2 years ago by spaceship-buran

spaceship-buran

ReplyQuote
aeden
(@aeden)
Crewman Registered

Hi......how i can get Dark Matter ?

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Topic starter  

I forgot, you have to research the right buildings. I have yet to get some myself

ReplyQuote
spaceship-buran
(@spaceship-buran)
Petty Officer Registered

Hello, is there any alliances which I can join?

spaceship-buran

ReplyQuote
joki
 joki
(@joki)
Crewman Registered

no any error don't panic 

ReplyQuote