Notifications
Clear all

Non VR CDF Starfighter

Pinback
(@pinback)
99 Star General Site Moderator
Topic starter  

The non VR version of the game is on the way and needs to be greenlighted first http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=761916004

ShaunWilliams
(@shaunwilliams)
Petty Officer Registered

Thanks.  really pleased to announce we have been greenlit on Steam.  Huge Thanks to everyone who voted for us!  In a few months time we will be releasing an awesome space combat simulator and will be releasing some gameplay vids soon.  I will post the first few screenshots here, so be sure to stay tuned!  It plays awesome in 4k with the detail we have applied to the game.  Be sure to keep tabs on the official web site for the latest news : http://www.cdfstarfighter.com

[sharedmedia=core2893]

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
Topic starter  

Some gameplay video which is taken from the VR version of the game.

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
Topic starter  

Some more gameplay footage.

I will just point out that the kid on the soundtrack is probably not part of the games soundtrack.

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin

Man I need to update my pc and monitor this looks nice in 4k 🙂

And of course glad that Shaun is making a different version for us non VR gamers 🙂

ReplyQuote
natansharp
(@natansharp)
Master Chief Registered

That's fantastic!

Anyway...for the moment i don't have a VR device so i will buy the normal version of the game...if in the future i will have a VR visor will i need to buy a VR version of the game or the normal game has also the vr mode like in Elite dangerous?

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin

Shaun did make a non VR version (Starfighter Origins), it is getting negative reviews right now for some reason, maybe its probably because of control scheme since the original is VR based. But developer is still working on updates so I am sure it will get better with time.

ReplyQuote