Notifications
Clear all

Searching for 'very' old game.

TommyTosser
(@tommytosser)
Crewman Registered
Topic starter  

Hi.

I've been searching for an old game, i do have few details about it, but i'll try and describe as much as i can remember.

So, it was played on the PC, maybe DOS, not sure about Win 3.1

It looked like a sim, in a fantasy future.

I remember looking at a cockpit of a ship, stoped on a platform waiting to take off, i remember it took us a long time before being able to do that. I don't know if we had to search for comands or key combinations, but it just wasnt pushing up and here we go 🙂

It had a star map, with a 3d kind of vibe.

Sorry i can't remember a lot more, it was a long time ago...

Thank you in advance.

Vuzz
 Vuzz
(@vuzz)
Warrant Officer Registered

Alzheimer ?

0_°

ReplyQuote
Cruisin1500
(@cruisin1500)
Master Chief Registered

starflight?

ReplyQuote
Geraldine
(@geraldine)
Rear Admiral Registered

Hi Tommy and welcome to the SSC. From your description it could be a whole number of games from that period. If you can recall any other details that would be helpful. Was there trading in it, exploration, shooting? In the meantime, perhaps it's Elite 1 or 2, Federation Of Free Traders, Sundog, Mercenary 1 to 3, Captain Blood or Wing Commander. Not all of these games were on DOS though.

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
99 Star General Site Moderator

Frontier.

ReplyQuote
TommyTosser
(@tommytosser)
Crewman Registered
Topic starter  

Thank you all for your trouble, i'm leaning for Frontier - Elite 2. Like i said, it was a looong time ago 🙂

Thanks again!

ReplyQuote
bcasner
(@bcasner)
Crewman Registered

From your description it just might be the game 'Hardwar' that you're looking for.   Set on the moon Titan you fly a fighter from hangers in large buildings as you play in a sandbox type of game as either a trader, merc, bounty hunter, etc.  

Fits your criteria!

ReplyQuote