Notifications
Clear all

Active?

Anonymous
Topic starter  

Is this all still active? I purchased the £30 option on the site yet nothing is available for me to download etc. So I'm curious if I just wasted £30 since everything so far sorta tell's me the game itself is dead, this and the email I sent on the 27th has not been replied to.

DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin

I was wondering why SJones the developer hasn't been online in a while, he used to be real good at updating progress. Anyone know if he happens to be in a country that has any bad things happening in it?

I hope it isn't dead because the game was looking really good and coming along nicely back just a few months ago.

But he hasn't logged into SSC since 26 Aug 2014, so that is a little concerning. I could PM him to see if he answers.

ReplyQuote
SJones
(@sjones)
Master Chief Registered

Hi there, sorry for the lack of updates, as to your question, yes, its still active, however as the upcoming update (next week) for reasons I have not been as active as I have in the past, I am sorry for the delay in getting back to you via email, will sort out the download for yourself immediately.

ReplyQuote
SJones
(@sjones)
Master Chief Registered

just to confirm here as well that your account has not been activated and if you login to the site and head to the download section you should have access to all of the available downloads.

ReplyQuote
 Anonymous
Topic starter  

Thank you, I did message you on Facebook as a precaution. So feel free to ignore it.

As for the Activation of my account, I did and I have the confirmation email for it. Unless there was some other step I possibly missed, which in that case, my bad.

Again Thank you.

DarkOne, I live in the UK as he does, though further up north than him. As far as I'm aware the most that has occurred for his city is apart from being called a land where None-Muslims are forbidden to be, would be the recent snow/hail/rain/sleet storm we've had today.

ReplyQuote
SJones
(@sjones)
Master Chief Registered

Also while I am not logged in, I keep this tab open so I read all updates when I can, though I thought I had logged in more recently than that if I had not posted.

ReplyQuote