Notifications
Clear all

Minimum specs

SJones
(@sjones)
Master Chief Registered
Topic starter  

Another update for you here, while not set in stone and may change, I can start to give a good estimation of the final system requirements, I will update this post as new information becomes available.

CPU - Dual Core

Ram - Win7 3GB - WinXP 2GB

Hard drive - 1GB

Graphics card - Minimum 512mb SM2.0 - Recommended 1GB SM3.0

Resolution - Minimum 1024 x 720

It means it should run on any windows PC made in the last 7 years apart from those with an 800x600 resolution screen.

sphinxgate
(@sphinxgate)
Master Chief Registered

Good News for those gamers with older spec PCs.

I'm sure you've been busy getting the next release ready, do you have an eta ?

ReplyQuote
SJones
(@sjones)
Master Chief Registered
Topic starter  

The major issue was mostly the UI, trying to fit it all on a screen that potentially can be as small as 1024x768 was a fairly big problem as it was super hard to read text at times at small resolutions. I also done some performance clean up and the game runs smoothly on a high end computer at 20x normal speed, I think I will lower the maximum speed to 10x though as I dont want people to rush through the game too much.

one of my next goals is to get the health bars of the buildings to turn off after a certain distance as they will all overlay each other and be hard to distinguish at times.

With regard to the next release, I got the the building info UI to re-do so it looks better than the original and thus also more useful (looks more like a spreadsheet with its in & out/use columns). along with finishing up some more of the tutorial and adding some more missions and getting a couple of missions features to work, finishing up with finalizing the repair ship range feature (plus fix the repair ship bugs if I can find them)

ReplyQuote