Notifications
Clear all

I use crypto.com app personally on a daily basis and its great and takes the stress out of learning crypto and the crypto debit cards are great, ask me anything on this. I will probably make a thread discussing crypto soon. REFERRAL CODE = p5mu64hcq4

Update for next gen

Pinback
(@pinback)
99 Star General Moderator
Topic starter  

Seems to be some sort of update for the next gen consoles and PC but nothing for the last gen consoles.

DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin

Yeah I saw a brief message on this update that last gen consoles not getting this update.... kinda makes sense I think we all know CDPR screwed up stating this would run on last gen consoles and I think they are only concentrating on current gen consoles. 

You see that mod someone made that allows vehicle combat 😉 give it time and the modders will make this the game we all expected it to be

This video seems to show you everything in the new patch:

Will probably finally pick this up this year if they release 1-2 more patches to clean this game up more.... I have time to get this one because I would like to upgrade my pc this year

This post was modified 8 months ago by DarkOne

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
99 Star General Moderator
Topic starter  

It's annoying that they seem to have abandoned the last gen console, I have the game on PS4 but have yet to try it out.

ReplyQuote