Notifications
Clear all

"ISBoxer is destroying EVE"

robske
(@robske)
Warrant Officer Registered
Topic starter  

http://slashdot.org/submission/2661695/isboxing-destroying-eve

Got this sent to me by a corpie, who got it from an ally in Great Wildlands. They got their industrial POS used for manufacturing PVP ships alpha striked by an ISBoxing capfleet. Due to the damage landing at exact the same time, reinforcing mechanic was not set in, breaking a core mechanic of player owned territory warfare.

Seems it is becoming a big enough issue, hence I agreed with it and posted it here. Originally the scoop was sent to me as an EVE mail.

Discuss!

SolCommand
(@solcommand)
Commander Registered

There is nothing to discuss. This sucks and should be banned instantly.

ReplyQuote
robske
(@robske)
Warrant Officer Registered
Topic starter  

Agreed.

ReplyQuote
Draco
(@draco)
Crewman Registered

That is crazy, but there's a lot of money on the line in eve. Those caps costs hundreds of not thousands of dollars. I'd want to get my money's worth and really make an impact on the game.

ReplyQuote
Locke
(@locke)
Petty Officer Registered

This is a fine example that Eve Online is pay to win. Applications like this are forbidden in their own EULA, but they choose not to police these programs. They mean - "since you're paying for 20 accounts, sure you can cheat and use ISBoxer." CCP are total douche-bags. They don't realize that there are people that really want to play the game - but can't because of the trollistic attitudes and mongrels that ruin it for everyone else.

Having someone gank you with 20 alts running ISBoxer - is not fun...

ReplyQuote
LightMonk
(@lightmonk)
Crewman Registered

Heh, some of my corpmates did it. Pretty funny. They also ran a 30 to 50 man Miningfleet each.

63jySDb.jpg

ReplyQuote