Notifications
Clear all

FFED3D ISO or Complete Package

DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin
Topic starter  

Hey Everyone

I was wondering if I went through the effort of building either a package of all mods installed in a zipped or ISO form whether people would like that. I could update it once per month or least have a running thread that people can post to so I include those additions?

Just a thought and I would obviously need some feedback from others for any tweaks or settings that should be enabled other than default settings etc...

If I get enough feedback on this and I will start building it all.

-D1-

Geraldine
(@geraldine)
Rear Admiral Registered

Hi Darkone

I think that's a great idea! Trying to get all the required files and mods can be difficult. If it was all in one package things would be easier. I am sure though, that we have only begun to see the start the mods available for FFE3D. I reckon such a package, including everything, may end up rather large. Perhaps sticking with "core mods" to begin with and later adding others as required would be the best way to go. Great idea anyways! 😀

ReplyQuote
CaptainKal
(@captainkal)
Commander Registered

I would like something like that. Saves time looking for all these mods.

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
99 Star General Site Moderator

I would say just do it once every six months rather than do it every month.

ReplyQuote
Rob
 Rob
(@rob)
Petty Officer Registered

sounds like a good idea to me..... can be confusing remembering which add-on you just installed - and SSC seems to be THE place where everything comes to so... yeah great idea

ReplyQuote
Potsmoke66
(@potsmoke66)
Captain Registered

won't ya?

and a proper instruction how to make it work and what hard and software is required.

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin
Topic starter  

I will try to start on it this weekend and do some document writing while i'm at it. At the least I wanted to document all the mods and changes that I do to the install/game itself. I will make an official post with it all in there when I finish it.

I know there are more people familiar with FFED3D project than I am so if you have any tweaks, files or changes that you would recommend then please post them and I will include them in my testing and compiling of FFED3D.

ReplyQuote