Notifications
Clear all

I use crypto.com app personally on a daily basis and its great and takes the stress out of learning crypto and the crypto debit cards are great, ask me anything on this. I will probably make a thread discussing crypto soon. REFERRAL CODE = p5mu64hcq4

Reskinning the cockpit

Stardog
(@stardog)
Crewman Registered
Topic starter  

I want to reskin the cockpit buttons, but it's hard to find where the edges of the buttons are in-game. I'm trying to make a basic "reset" textures which are just white boxes with black outlines, to be used as a base for other reskins. Like so:

[attachment=504:icons0 copy.gif]

Is there any texture pack or default UVMap that just shows the max size of every button or the polygons of the panel?

Potsmoke66
(@potsmoke66)
Captain Registered

a rather difficult task...

but maybe take coolhands cockpit as template, uv mapping on the controlpanel (not truely on the panel, original it would be a simple plane in front of the drawed panel), is given, also how the "buttons" are cutout by alpha channel to give them a perspective look.

ReplyQuote
Potsmoke66
(@potsmoke66)
Captain Registered

hey stardog answer when your'e still alive...

i have a idea how i can help you, i will use FFE's original textures on a plain quad, exactly like the original the resulting icons and picture you could take as template then.

interested?

ReplyQuote