Notifications
Clear all

Beyond a Steel Sky

Pinback
(@pinback)
99 Star General Site Moderator
Topic starter  

Awesome, looks like we are getting a sequel to  Beneath a steel sky https://revolution.co.uk/news/beyond-a-steel-sky/ just read about it on RPS and it on Steam wish list, but I can't find it at the moment as steam is playing up, lets hope it does not bugger off to the Epic store.

If you never played the original you can probably find it on GOG and it's well worth a play through.   

This topic was modified 4 years ago by Pinback

Topic Tags
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin

Wow 😮 

Its on steam here: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1146310/Beyond_a_Steel_Sky/

I added this one to my wish list. They gave Beneath A Steel Sky away for free on GOG a while back and I picked it up. I played it a very long time ago and honestly don't remember much about the game thats why I picked it up on GOG to replay it when I get time. Glad to see they are bringing this game back 🙂

This post was modified 4 years ago by DarkOne

ReplyQuote
Geraldine
(@geraldine)
Rear Admiral Registered

WOW! This adventure was second only to Fate of Atlantis for me back in the day. It would be great to catch up with Foster, Joey and Hobbins again after all this time.

Oh! And the original is still free on GOG. You can find it here.

This post was modified 4 years ago 2 times by Geraldine

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin

This was released on Steam today

Here is a quick review of the game...

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
99 Star General Site Moderator
Topic starter  

Was not expecting to see that so soon although I think I will wait for the Christmas sale before getting it.

Looks like mostly positive review although I think only people who have played the first game will get the most out of the new one.

This post was modified 4 years ago by Pinback

ReplyQuote