Notifications
Clear all

Deliver Us The Moon

DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin
Topic starter  

Plot:
> Deliver Us The Moon is set in the near future where the earth's resources are nearly depleted. The nations of the world have come together to create the Worldwide Space Agency (WSA). Under the banner of the WSA, astronauts were sent to the moon to conduct research aimed at securing the future of mankind. Sadly, due to bickering between countries, no solution has been agreed upon. Now, with man's absolute last resources, you, a brave astronaut gone rogue, take the great step to the moon in a do-or-die secret mission to save humanity.
>
> During your adventure your only companion will be a small robot named ASE, the all seeing eye. Together, you will traverse the moon, explore abandoned facilities and perhaps even uncover some secrets and hidden agendas with the information you gather. Only by working together will you be able to stand a chance in succeeding on delivering the moon!

The game is currently still under development and no real info on platforms or release date haven't been formalized.

Video:

This topic was modified 5 years ago by DarkOne

Topic Tags
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Topic starter  

Deliver Us the Moon is now on steam: https://store.steampowered.com/app/428660/Deliver_Us_The_Moon/

It doesn't release officially until Oct. 10, will be very interested in seeing the reviews on this one. It does look good from what I have seen in trailers...

ReplyQuote
CaptainKal
(@captainkal)
Commander Registered

Looks like another walking simulator to me!!!!!

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Topic starter  

This has now been released on Steam and GOG

Its getting good reviews on steam so far, the only thing that is a flag for me it looks like people finish the game in 5-8hrs of time. Seems a little short too me, granted the game isn't too expensive but I think that is an issue and I wouldn't look into picking this up until its under $10. But maybe some good reviews could change my mind.

This post was modified 5 years ago by DarkOne

ReplyQuote