Notifications
Clear all

Flagship

Page 2 / 2

DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin

What appealed me to this game was the bridge mechanics and they haven't dropped that so I think they are still safe for now. The fully explorable ships definitely would be a nice to have but I see where their coming from, creating all those places and making them functional takes a lot of time. I don't mind that flying the ships in battle is not included and should be a after release addition if the game does well. But a holiday release date is a decent goal, not sure I would release then because every other big producer likes to release then. But good advertising and videos can sell any game if done right during the holidays.

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
99 Star General Site Moderator
Topic starter  

Thought I would check up with Flagship after seeing the vid for the interstellar prime game, seems to be still be on life support although it has been getting a few tweets on it's twitter account. http://flagshipgame.com/

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin

I kinda thought this was dead, the devs are still at it and working on mechanics it seems from those tweets. So I guess its still a ways off. Its a good concept and I hope they get it out, I think with them throwing in VR I think it will definitely increase development time.

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
99 Star General Site Moderator
Topic starter  

If they had got something out 4 years ago then they would have had a unique game but others have caught up with them now.

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2