Notifications
Clear all

Half Life: Alyx

DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin
Topic starter  

Looked around and didn't see this yet, well Half Life: Alyx is coming out on 3/23 on steam: https://store.steampowered.com/app/546560/HalfLife_Alyx/

Yeah its a VR only title and I have to admit its looking really good and gives you an excuse to invest in VR because some devs are really making some quality titles. I will be interested to see peoples experiences and playtime for this game. I hope they also fill in the blanks at least for those players that haven't played HL1 since that game came out 14 years ago.

Here is a little about the game:

Half-Life: Alyx is Valve’s VR return to the Half-Life series. It’s the story of an impossible fight against a vicious alien race known as the Combine, set between the events of Half-Life and Half-Life 2.

Playing as Alyx Vance, you are humanity’s only chance for survival. The Combine’s control of the planet since the Black Mesa incident has only strengthened as they corral the remaining population in cities. Among them are some of Earth’s greatest scientists: you and your father, Dr. Eli Vance.

Topic Tags