Notifications
Clear all

Horizon A space strategy game

traker
(@traker)
Petty Officer Registered
Topic starter  

Hello everyone just stumbled upon this game today and thought you might want to have a look at it.

Its been in development for quite a while and the video teaser looks good, although the screen shoots look a little bit dated but it does look promising anyway.

http://www.l3o.com/

Pinback
(@pinback)
99 Star General Site Moderator

Looks like they might still be working on it.

ReplyQuote
Stardreamer
(@stardreamer)
Warrant Officer Registered

PINBACK wrote:
Looks like they might still be working on it.

From that ONE post dated this year? Yeah...six years and counting. I won't be holding my breath. 🙂

The trailer is surprisingly good, though. Much more professional than I'd have thought an indie could manage. However, looking at the game screens it seems like a clone of just about every other classic 4X game I've ever played. It'd be worth a go or two but It doesn't appear it's got much to help it stand out from the crowd.

Oh, and he/they should REALLY rename the "Kuntari". Just begging for abuse, that is. 🙄

ReplyQuote
adamsolo
(@adamsolo)
Petty Officer Registered

Made an interview at SpaceSector.com with Raffi Parsekhian, Designer and Producer of Horizon. Check it out: http://www.spacesector.com/blog/2010/08 ... arsekhian/

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin

Hopefully this will come out eventually. I noticed this game a few years ago and thought it was a lost project about a year ago when updates were very slow to come out. It's nice to see the development is still going on this project because there is some nice concepts in this game that will be nice to see in action.

ReplyQuote
FStyle
(@fstyle)
Senior Chief Registered

Looks like a cross of GalCiv and Space Empires...

ReplyQuote