Notifications
Clear all

Horizon Zero Dawn coming to the PC?

DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin
Topic starter  

Their has been leaks from Sony that maybe we might see Horizon Zero Dawn this year on PC. Yes! I have been wanting to play this game for the longest time. Who doesn't want to play in a apocalyptic era with robotic dinosaurs 🙂 plus with PC's it could look even better if they port it properly.

Yeah this is a playstation exclusive game, but in my opinion after a few years why not release it to PC. You can get sales from a game your probably no longer selling copies of any more and now you can sell it all over again and make millions. Why not 🙂 Plus its a nice way to show PC gamers what they are missing so when a sequel comes out on PS5 you might even drop the money to buy one just to play some of these games.... I know I might be buying one next Xmas.

Pinback
(@pinback)
99 Star General Site Moderator

Picked up the complete edition in the Christmas sales for the PS4, but have not played it as I'm currently lost in assassins creed odyssey and I do mean lost as that fecking game is huge. 😀 

This post was modified 4 years ago by Pinback

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin
Topic starter  

Here is the steam page: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1151640/Horizon_Zero_Dawn_Complete_Edition/

Just read that it will also have ultra wide monitor support 😉 

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
99 Star General Site Moderator

Been playing this for the last couple of week, really good game although I will admit I thought I would not like it. 

ReplyQuote