Notifications
Clear all

Journey to the Savage Planet

DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin
Topic starter  

This looks like a NMS style of game where the player needs to catalog the planets and species of the planet to see if it can be habitable... Releasing on consoles and Epic store (holding back my epic store ranting)

http://www.savageplanetgame.com/

This topic was modified 4 years ago by DarkOne

DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Topic starter  

Game is coming out in Jan 2020, don't get too excited yet its a EGS exclusive 🙁

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Topic starter  

This game finally released today on the EGS grr, I will check this out when or if it hits Steam. But I would be interested to know about the worlds and how different the alien life can be from planet to planet. Not sure how much actual space related activities you can do since all of the trailers seem to only show planetside gameplay.

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
99 Star General Site Moderator

Out on the consoles as well, from what I have read their is no space part to the game and it only takes place on one planet.

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Topic starter  

Ugh... I guess when I see this on discount on Steam I will pick this up to give it a try or if they have a demo give that a spin. After watching a review this really isn't my type of game, don't really like this travel mechanic it could prove frustrating. But I will give it a try in a year I guess....

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Topic starter  

Ugh... this review hits on two points that would stop me from buying this... 6-8hrs of gamplay with no real replayability

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
99 Star General Site Moderator

Looks like they took the basic idea of scanning life forms from NMS and made a one planet game from it.

ReplyQuote