Notifications
Clear all

KOTOR Remake by Apeiron

DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin
Topic starter  

Looks like Apeiron is remaking KOTOR and so far it is looking pretty good and it looks to be utilizing original game files so you must be an owner of the original. So this is basically a remaster mod, so I hope no one shuts this down. I know I have heard talk of an official remake/upgrade of KOTOR since KOTOR II has been doing very well with its recent facelift and patching on steam last year.

http://www.apeirongame.com/

Pinback
(@pinback)
99 Star General Site Moderator

Looks good but I would not be too surprised if the mouse house lawyers pounce on this as they have just announced that they are going to be making ten new StarWars films.

ReplyQuote
ExpandingMan
(@expandingman)
Warrant Officer Registered

Woah, this is completely unexpected.  I would love to see this go somewhere, but it seems like it would be a pretty huge project, so I'm skeptical.  Additionally, I agree with Pinback, it seems near certain that Disney will come along and shove a hundred lawyers up the devs' asses.

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin
Topic starter  

You would have thought Disney would have already done so, especially since there was talk of remaking KOTOR. So if this is a mod where you need original game to play then maybe there is a loop hole there for them..... Maybe 🙂

Yes this is very ambitious but would be nice too see how they develop it.

ReplyQuote