Notifications
Clear all

Lifeless Moon

DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin
Topic starter  

Looks like Lifeless Planet did well because there is a sequel in a sense called Lifeless Moon in the works by the same developer, they had a successful kickstarter late last year and the game is currently under development. Release date is still unknown, my guess would be next year.

This topic was modified 3 years ago by DarkOne

Topic Tags
Pinback
(@pinback)
99 Star General Site Moderator

Teach me to use the search engine as I just started a topic about this after reading D1 review of the first game. 😀 

Anyhow the game on Steam but no release date apart from some time this year. Lifeless Moon on Steam (steampowered.com)

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Topic starter  

I will add this one to my wish list, if they focus on the continuation of the story this could be great. The gfx definitely look better than the first one 😉 and even though the trailer is brief you can see a lot of the first game in this one (which is a plus). I just hope they allow more interaction which environment and try to move away from the 'walking simulator' aspect.

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
99 Star General Site Moderator

First game had a great story as I recall and just looking at my steam library it was 2014 when I played it, might be time for another playthrough.

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Topic starter  

Releasing in Aug - https://store.steampowered.com/app/1147330/Lifeless_Moon/

ReplyQuote