Notifications
Clear all

Mars: War Logs

DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin
Topic starter  

Mars: War Logs is a interesting new title that is coming by Spider Studios.

science-fiction RPG that offers a wide variety of dynamic quests and tactical combat, a high level of character specialization using different skill trees and an excellent crafting system. Mars War Logs takes place on the planet Mars, almost a century after the huge catastrophe that plunged the Red Planet and its colonies into chaos. Water is the most precious resource on the planet, and different corporations are fighting to gain control of it. In the midst of this ruthless struggle, you play Roy Temperance, an adventurer with many talents, and immerse yourself in an intense cyberpunk RPG set on the Red Planet.

DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin
Topic starter  

Looks like this game has been released and you can get it here: Mars: War Logs at Gamersgate or on Steam

This is a action style RPG/Cyberpunk game that may interest a few, also be advised that some of the videos I have I have seen some adult language so do be advised if you get this for your kids.

ReplyQuote
celticfang
(@celticfang)
Senior Chief Registered

My thoughts

It's a good title, if ropey in places and with.....questionable voice acting, it's surprisingly good in terms of actual gameplay though.

ReplyQuote