Notifications
Clear all

Star Dynasties

DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin
Topic starter  

Sounds like it has some nice rpg components too it, but I think it has a little too much strategy for my taste.... or maybe I am just getting old and lack patience haha

Check it out on steam here: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1194590/Star_Dynasties/

Star Dynasties is a role-playing sci-fi strategy game set in a divided galaxy following the destruction of Earth. A unique procedurally generated narrative of human drama and feudal politics is mixed together with a light empire management layer.

Lead Developer Glen Pawley remarked: "Star Dynasties is almost complete, and I'm excited to invite players to join us on the last leg of the journey. We've got some interesting features planned over the next six months to round out the experience - but what I'm most looking forward to is seeing how player feedback will influence the final shape of the project. The beta tests we've run have been some of the most stimulating periods of working on the game, and I hope Early Access will be as enjoyable, for both us and the community."