Notifications
Clear all

Star Wars: Tales from the Galaxy's Edge

Pinback
(@pinback)
99 Star General Site Moderator
Topic starter  

Only out on the oculus Quest on the 19 of November but will probably be ported to other systems later, looks to be in the same vain as Vader Immortal as in more of an experience than a game. 

From YouTube

In this action-adventure virtual reality experience, you’ll travel to the planet of Batuu and get caught up in your own unforgettable story. Fight alongside classic characters, and face intimidating villains, as you explore all-new regions and eras of the Star Wars galaxy. With multiple difficulty settings, Tales from the Galaxy’s Edge has been crafted for all types of players and fans.  The experience takes place on the outskirts of Black Spire Outpost of Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge, the epic land at Disneyland Resort in California and Walt Disney World Resort in Florida. You’ll play as a droid technician operating near Batuu, but when a group of Guavian Death Gang pirates attack you’ll be forced to jettison the ship’s mysterious cargo and head for an escape pod. After crashing on Batuu, you’ll explore the outskirts of Black Spire Outpost, and learn how the actions of one person can change the galaxy.

Topic Tags
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin

Hmmm looks okay, not sure if I would even pick this up if it wasn't VR... it looks average to me to be honest. I think a mistake is only making it available on just one VR headset. I do agree I think they will port it once they find out they are not selling a lot of copies.... 😉

I would think this game is probably short since most people cannot play in VR for many hours at a time... I doubt highly we are getting a KOTOR style experience in VR

Will be nice to see some reviews on this

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
Topic starter  
Posted by: @bestwork1989

What is the level of maximum virtual reality? 

beats me.

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
Topic starter  

Annoyingly seems to be coming to VR2 on the PS5.

ReplyQuote