Notifications
Clear all

FlightSpace Chung

Pinback
(@pinback)
99 Star General Site Moderator
Topic starter  

Not often we see free games as most people prefer to run to Kickstarter now, spotted the videos for it on YouTube and after a bit of digging turned up a blog page and a download link.

Blog Link http://chungswebsite.blogspot.fr/search/label/flightspace_chung

From the blog.

flightspace chung is a free open source 3D space combat flight simulator game written in freebasic and openGL . Explore the solar system with real planets data , go to space stations , enter planets orbit with gravitation effect , fly in formation and give orders to your wingmen , or declare war to combat spaceships or attack ground targets .Can run on a small netbook .

click here =>  https://sourceforge.net/projects/flightspacechung/

(05/05/2014) space/flight sim move type selection (ctrl+G) added

(06/05/2014) ground targets added

(14/05/2014) gravitation effect added

(15/05/2014) tourelle propulsion added

flightspace_chung5.jpg

flightspace_chung7.jpg

flightspace_chung8.jpg

DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin

This guy has been making free stuff for a long time, still has a long way to go because the combat felt as if it was 10-20fps because it felt skippy to me. But overall nice start to a game and now all it needs is a little polish.

ReplyQuote
Shadowma45
(@shadowma45)
Senior Chief Registered

Hi was wanting to download this game as it states it is free, but states runs on cookies & don't want a bunch of malware on my new system.

Has anyone downloaded this game ? And if so were there any problems with malware or viruses ?

Thanks in advance for any info.

Shadowma

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
99 Star General Site Moderator
Topic starter  

Not download it myself yet will probably have a look over the weekend.

ReplyQuote
Shadowma45
(@shadowma45)
Senior Chief Registered

Cool, again thanks for getting back to me so quick, I know I ask alot of questions, I do appreciate it.

Shadowma

ReplyQuote