Notifications
Clear all

Star Wars: Pod Racer fan remake

DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin
Topic starter  

I played this game so much a few years back and I will download this when I get home and give it a try 🙂

Download from here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1JNPBbTsuah0FdPV2MwnZktEOMMCyWFRP

After watching this video its pretty impressive that one fan made this game on UE4 and just shows how some of our classic games could be remade and enjoyed, its just a shame that companies shut these projects down... so grab the game while you can before the darkside tries to remove the game from the web 😉

Pinback
(@pinback)
99 Star General Site Moderator

You have to wonder if the mouse is going to pounce on this, given Disney's pervious track record of shutting fan remakes down.

Picked up the cart for the N64 a couple of years ago, but I was never really taken with the game.

ReplyQuote
Geraldine
(@geraldine)
Rear Admiral Registered

This was a fine game in it's day and that remake looks sweet! I doubt I have the reactions anymore to play it tho. 🙁

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin
Topic starter  

Haha, I might still have the reaction time but it is slipping fast for this twitch racer.... wonder if they will add bumper rails for us aging gamers 😉

I downloaded this I just haven't installed it yet, soon as I test it out I will upload here for safe keeping.

ReplyQuote