Notifications
Clear all

MOD: Freelancer Advanced v0.75c

DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin
Topic starter  

Here is the Freelancer Advanced v0.75c mod by FlyByU. This is a overall mod that tweaks a lot of things, read the release notes below. Download it and check it out and let us know what you think...

Download: Freelancer Advanced v0.75c

Remember to play on their servers you have to have the latest version, so check their website often: http://www.flybyusfreelancerforum.freeforums.org/

Here is the release notes:

Quote:

New Features in version 0.75

Many tweaks all over the place so many I cant remember them all. Be ready its going to be better then ever.

Several changes have been made to accommodate the world of the TRADER: Cargo Capacity, Shields, and More. Dromedary & Humpback = 1200 Cargo.

1.] New Lootable Nomad turret that works on all ships. Must kill a Nomad Gun Boat to get them. (One H*LL of an Entrepreneurial opportunity for the Go-Getter with vision. Collect them to sell to other players for their Freighters)

2.] Regenerative Nomad Armor, (Loot-able) It regenerates so you do not have to use as many Nanobots.

3.] New Nomad Countermeasures.

4.] Cruise speed 500, flight speed is now 120.

5.] All Turrets class 7 and above have 25% more damage with the same power usage as the gun.

6.] Code weapon Turrets have been fixed to have the same range and velocity as the guns.

7.] 3 new shields that are like the nomad shield except you can buy these at Planet Toledo. There are 3 classes: Light Fighter, Heavy/Very heavy Fighter, & Freighter.

8.] All Player Freighter shields are 25% stronger and regenerate 25% faster except the new Hybrid shield.

9.] All Player Freighters have 2x the Bots/Batts & 2x the cargo they once had making the max cargo now 1200 for the Humpback & Dromedary.

10.] We have cap ship encounters back in the mod as well, with Battleships, Cruisers, Destroyers, and Gunboats. Factions with Cap ship Encounters are: All House Military, Nomads, and the Order. (Nomad Fleets do not have the Battleship)

11.] The Navy fleets are now much more powerful and have much more armor now they also carry a Fleet Commander which is worth $10+ Million Credits.

12.] Order weapons have been improved they are now class 7, 9, & 10

13.] Scanner range has been improved; you can now see a player within 40k+.

14.] 2 Billion+ is the new limit for credits.

15.] Players now have a bank they can use to store credits on there account.

16.] Players Levels go to 89 now.

17.] Improved all shield buster guns.

18.] All Military Bases now have high paying/high level missions so watch what mission you take as you may not survive.

19.] Improved NPC AI they get better as you get better. The higher the mission level/or better ship they fly the tougher the NPC's are.

20.] Additional Equipment changes: See your local Shipyard for more details. 2 Tractor Beams 2 new Power Plants

21.] NPC's spawn a few more ships now.

HunterKiller
(@hunterkiller)
Petty Officer Registered

This mod has been updated twice since this post so, you may want to check out Freelancers Community for the info on the mod and download and join the server to test it out. I am there as I type and it's not for the feint of heart. It's a real challenge for any player of Freelancer.

The latest mod version is, Freelancer Advanced v.0.75c. More information can be found here. Here, you will find Server information too.

This mod was intended for running on his server but by request, he made a patch for it so it can be played as SP.

Download the mod, join the server and have some fun. Admins and the rest of us are there to help but, nothing is cheap so, you'll have to realy make an effort to succeed.

Think you're a Nomad Killer, not on your life, come take your shot at Nomads that get better as you do. All the AI gets better as you do. You're the pawn, not the NPCs. 😆

Do you have what it takes to out do the famous Edison Trent and save the Sirius Universe?

Have fun and enjoy.

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Topic starter  

Thanks HK I updated the download and the info 🙂

ReplyQuote
HunterKiller
(@hunterkiller)
Petty Officer Registered

Darkone wrote:
Thanks HK I updated the download and the info 🙂

If you run into St4rB|4st3r or any version of that spelling, holler and he can help you get set up, just tell him HK said to or else. 😮

Just a quick note on the above mod.

It has been updated and is not running on the server as of this post but, you can still play it in SP. The new mod FLADV v0.76c is the mod on the server now.

Since I don't really have the permission to post it in the DL section, I can only advise that anyone wanting to try it out can go to his forum/website and get the mod form there. No actual registration is required but, it's nice to have new members on the forum and thier views about the mod and/or report any ingame bugs they may find that others may have over-looked. General chat is always welcome too. 😎

This link is Here

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Topic starter  
Quote:

Since I don't really have the permission to post it in the DL section

Hmm you don't have access to upload. I will look into that today or this evening I thought I gave sufficient permissions to upload to all users. Granted you have to be logged in to upload, but I will check this today. Thanks for the heads up and that probably slipped through on my rebuild of the site.

ReplyQuote
HunterKiller
(@hunterkiller)
Petty Officer Registered

That mod has since been update to the v 0.77 but now, he has taken it down to do a completely new version with many new upgrades and ideals. However, you can get the latest version by going to his forum and downloading it and play it in SP to get the feel of an FlyByU type mod. Be careful though, the AI is very enhanced.

I think this will this you to it:

FLADV v 0.77

It will. I double checked the link and it works.

HK

ReplyQuote
HunterKiller
(@hunterkiller)
Petty Officer Registered

The FlyByU's Server has just been upgraded and it is running great. Try his newest Mod and let us know what you think? 😛

New server running FLAC.

ReplyQuote
HunterKiller
(@hunterkiller)
Petty Officer Registered

This is the newest mod from FlyByU and it's now running on a new server.

Try it and enjoy. 😉

Freelancer Advanced 0.77 Beta 3

Freelancer Mod Manager v1.31

Server Connection Tool This tool is not needed unless the New Global Server fails.

Server Name: FlyByU's Freelancer Server

IP Address: 98.226.87.200

Port: 2302

Mod Features:

Freelancer Adv v0.77

Created By: FlyByU

New Features in version 0.77

1.] 1 New Power Plant Upgrade.

2.] Tweeked a few more weapons

3.] Lowered Nomad AI

4.] Increased loot drop rate

5.] Added the Armored Transport for players

6.] Planet Toledo is now in the upper unknown system

Several more things have been done you will have to play to find out...

New Features in version 0.76

1.] 1 New Power Plant Upgrade.

2.] NPC Traders will drop all cargo.

3.] Turrets on all Freighters are moved to better positions for better field of fire.

4.] You can haul 2x the amount of commodities then before.

5.] Real Space and it looks very nice.

6.] Player levels should go to 89 now.

6.] Sight range increased you can see stations, planets, trade lanes etc... from a longer distance now.

7.] Several tweaks to ships, weapons, and systems.

8.] NPC AI is much lower then before so that New players have an easier time & so that battles are not so tedious.

9.] New jump-hole effect.

9.] 7 New ships.

New Features in version 0.75

Many tweaks all over the place so many I cant remember them all. Be ready its going to be better then ever.

Several changes have been made to accommodate the world of the TRADER: Cargo Capacity, Shields, and More. Dromedary & Humpback = 1200 Cargo.

1.] New Lootable Nomad turret that works on all ships. Must kill a Nomad Gun Boat to get them. (One H*LL of an Entrepreneurial opportunity for the Go-Getter with vision. Collect them to sell to other players for their Freighters)

2.] Regenerative Nomad Armor, (Loot-able) It regenerates so you do not have to use as many Nanobots.

3.] New Nomad Countermeasures.

4.] Cruise speed 500, flight speed is now 120.

5.] All Turrets class 7 and above have 25% more damage with the same power usage as the gun.

6.] Code weapon Turrets have been fixed to have the same range and velocity as the guns.

7.] 3 new shields that are like the nomad shield except you can buy these at Planet Toledo. There are 3 classes: Light Fighter, Heavy/Very heavy Fighter, & Freighter.

8.] All Player Freighter shields are 25% stronger and regenerate 25% faster except the new Hybrid shield.

9.] All Player Freighters have 2x the Bots/Batts & 2x the cargo they once had making the max cargo now 1200 for the Humpback & Dromedary.

10.] We have cap ship encounters back in the mod as well, with Battleships, Cruisers, Destroyers, and Gunboats. Factions with Cap ship Encounters are: All House Military, Nomads, and the Order. (Nomad Fleets do not have the Battleship)

11.] The Navy fleets are now much more powerful and have much more armor now they also carry a Fleet Commander which is worth $10+ Million Credits.

12.] Order weapons have been improved they are now class 7, 9, & 10

13.] Scanner range has been improved; you can now see a player within 40k+.

14.] 2 Billion+ is the new limit for credits.

15.] Players now have a bank they can use to store credits on there account.

16.] Players Levels go to 89 now.

17.] Improved all shield buster guns.

18.] All Military Bases now have high paying/high level missions so watch what mission you take as you may not survive.

19.] Improved NPC AI they get better as you get better. The higher the mission level/or better ship they fly the tougher the NPC's are.

20.] Additional Equipment changes: See your local Shipyard for more details. 2 Tractor Beams 2 new Power Plants

21.] NPC's spawn a few more ships now.

Many things that were great, about v0.74, have been retained in v0.75:

1.) Nomad shield that is loot-able and you can use it on your ship. It is resistant to damage from all gun weapon types except Nomad and Code guns. (Its greatest weaknesses are Mines and Missiles)

2.) Nomad Weapons 8% more powerful and take 15% less energy per shot.

All nomad weapons have been redone they are much better now. (To test this, just pick a fight with a few of them. Hee Hee)

3.) All Energy missiles use 15% less energy per shot.

4.) Made a new Energy Mine. A very powerful mine to have on your side.

5.) Redone, is the reputation of Nomads, so this time the Nomads stay hostile.

6.) 7 new Nomad wrecks in 6 Nomad Infested Systems with surprises on them, and 12 other new wrecks in the other NPC systems. You will have to find them on your own. That is a total of 19 new wrecks have been placed, and one additional Nomad* system opened up to hide the best one in. (In addition, some Vanilla Wrecks have had some Weapons or Commodities changed or increased)

7.) A new System is open, the Nomad Home World system, moreover, it is very populated, to put it mildly. (If you enjoy fighting Nomads, this system has got to be your target destination)

8.) Made several equipment items drop rates better

9.) Fast Docking

10.)Max Missiles, Mines, and CM's is 120

11.) Nine new pieces of equipment: Shield Generators. They increase the regeneration rate of shields. (The first time you Mount, one of these Puppies, You WILL want to come back for more)

Many things that were great, about v0.73, have been retained in v0.74:

1. CM's and Energy Missiles do not use Ammo. (Simply Turn Them On) or continue to Launch them with your favorite buttons of choice.

2. Ships, Weapons, Missiles, Mines, CM's, and Equipment can be bought at any level or reputation. If you can land on a base you can buy whatever you like if you have the credits for it.

3. Beefed up all ships by 2x the Armor, Botts/Batts. 2 x the Cargo and all ships. The Dromedary/Humpback are now the best Freighter. Fixed the info cards to show the right info for all ships.

4. Adjusted the system lighting to make it more comfortable and bring out the textures in Bases and ships.

5. Added some of the equipment that was put in the game but not buyable. Added, loot-able/buyable, Scanners (5) and tractor beam, Nomad, and Order thrusters etc.

6. All factions have loot-able pilots.

7. Added many new Jump holes.

8. The Order Weapons have leveled up and have the power usage increased accordingly Class 5 6 & 10 available now.

9. Adjusted Weapons such as the Missiles to do more damage and hit a lot more often

10 Add more damage to mines and increased there speed to 160 and 180 for the seeker mines

11. Adjusted the performance of the torpedoes, and Cruise Disrupters

(Mines, Missiles, Cruise Disrupters track targets like they have Magnets in the Nose now)

12. Guns, Missiles, and Ammo has no level or reputation requirement on it so if you find a weapon or loot a weapon you will be able to buy ammo for it at anytime as well as buy it anytime as long as you have the credits for it.

13. All ships have improved handling. They all turn pretty quick now including freighters

14. Made NPC shields loot-able. These shields are not the player shields. They only regenerate at 5 point per sec so are useless to the player but can be sold (Do not make the mistake of mounting one of these just because it is a Class 10, and you have only a Class 5. You WILL be sorry. Sell it as suggested.)

15. Shipyards are very important now. You can only buy Scanners, Tractor Beams, and Thrusters there.

16. Higher paying missions over 2 million now

17. Shipyards are very important now. Scanners, Tractor Beams, and Thrusters can only be bought at Shipyards. (These items are not for sale at other locations) Shipyards also sell Armor and Power Plant Up-Grades, 10 of each to set your ships up your way.

PVP is now allowed in all outer world system all House & Independent systems are PVP free!

*DO expect to have a fun time for this mod. It is for those who want to kill a lot of NPC's, and enjoy engaging PVP with your friends or enemies.*

*The mod will use FLMM v 1.31 to activate*

Credits/Thanks go to the following Freelancers:

- The mod base is Freelancer SDK 1.3b files by Louva Deus included.

- A special Thank You to Swat-Portal and Freelancer Community. The new home ports for Freelancers.

- Evolutions mod for their outstanding Commodities and Icons (Pilots) and allowing me to use them. Thank you Evolutions Mod Team!

- SWAT_OP-R8R for his Nomad Pilot Icon

- Louva-Deus for his SDK 1.3b

- [EFS]Eagle_General for his Freelancer Anti Cheat (FLAC)

*The mod uses FLMM v 1.31 to activate*

*SDK v 1.3 now included*

- A special Thank You to Swat-Portal and Freelancer Community. The new home ports for Freelancers.

- [EFS]Eagle_General for his Freelancer Anti Cheat (FLAC)

Freelancer Anti Cheat (FLAC)

Swat-Portal

The Freelancer Community

EOA

Both links work. I've checked them several times. I've got close to 1000 hours just in these three mods, not counting Beta Testing them. It will keep you going and on your toes. Your rep and skills will determine your fate.

'Are You, Afraid of a Challenge!?'

ReplyQuote
FlyByU
(@flybyu)
Crewman Registered

Darkone thank you for your post and interest in this mod…

Thanks HK for the kind words. If you want to add this to your Downloads section go right ahead. I am planning on a new version to be out when I get enough feed back collected and figure out where we need to go next also try to keep it fun as well.

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Topic starter  

Just drop a note when it is available and I will gladly upload it to the download area. When I get some spare time 🙂 I wanted to update the FL area with all the mods. I generally concentrate on SP mods because they can be played forever when the MP mods can only be played as long as there is a server hosting that mod. I wish all FL mods were both SP/MP then that would be even better 🙂

ReplyQuote
FlyByU
(@flybyu)
Crewman Registered

The FLAdv mod is open Single player as well. Anything you can do in MP you can do I SP. I agree with you about the servers, so if there is no server you can still play it in SP and not miss anything from MP except other people. When the server is down for a time such as bad weather etc... Or hardware problems most of the players there just play it in SP for there daily fix 😉

ReplyQuote
Bullwinkle
(@bullwinkle)
Warrant Officer Registered

FlyByU wrote:
The FLAdv mod is open Single player as well. Anything you can do in MP you can do in SP.

FlyByU, I think that you will find that a common search here is for expanded storyline missions (primarily for SP play). MP is great, but there are times when SP with new missions is even greater. I believe that is why the download statistics for many mods shows 100 to 1,000 times more downloads than there are MP players... because there is a "silent majority" of Freelancer SP players. They don't hang out on the forums or attend server events, but there are a lot of them/us, and they still play Freelancer and enjoy the mods.

Many of us have played BigDaddy Storyline simply because it says "storyline" in the title. 🙂 And I understand that Trent, The Monkey King (TTMK) is based on BigDaddy!

I know that most mods are created for the MP crowd, usually by MP players, and that the motivation for creating most mods is MP-oriented. I also understand the issues around creating new cut scenes... it is nearly impossible without getting our hands on the tools that Digital Anvil used to create them.

However, a good compromise is the idea of using Rumors/News/Hidden Objects to create a continued story. The "Prelude to Freeport 7" and Mission 14 in Trent, The Monkey King (TTMK) are good examples, as are Crossfire's "Quests". OpenSP is fine for the job.

So, in the "Feedback Department", my vote is for extending the storyline through continued missions presented by Rumors/News/Hidden objects. Your ship upgrades are classics, so carry on with that. Your NPCs are legendary, so keep that up. New ships, systems, textures, and FX are all fun, but the key to making the next mind-blowing Freelancer mod is in the story.

ReplyQuote
CaptainKal
(@captainkal)
Lieutenant Registered

Quote:
the key to making the next mind-blowing Freelancer mod is in the story.

Amen to that brother 🙂 .

ReplyQuote
HunterKiller
(@hunterkiller)
Petty Officer Registered

Features in FlyByU Freelancer Server Mod v0.78

Just to let you know, this mod has been updated recently and FBU has his server running it once again. FBU took some time away from modding for the past year and closed the server due to the lack of players. That's a shame too because, the mod is fast, fun and exciting to me to say the least. The challenges are there if you wish to experience them.

It's not a mandatory RP server but, that's left up to you. As long as the tags aren't offensive, he doesn't care about anyone using them. ie; [FU]Clan, etc...etc...

Some see the prices of the equipment and feel it's too much to try and earn enough to purchase them but, that's not so. It's not all that hard to come up. Persistence is the key and it's not going to be a, 'Walk in the park' sort of game play to start out with. After about 3-5 hours of game play, you should be on your way at being able to purchase the Elite equipment in order to go in the Nomad systems and hunt them to no end. They aren't easy, even then.

SP will be much harder than MP for the fact that, you only have one character to use unless, you create Save Games and the like in order to purchase different ships. With the MP, server-side, you can have more than one char and share or, store certain equipment you gain throughout your game play to be able to switch out, weapons, equipment and the like to other characters or, to your main character and/or to aid in helping new players if that's what you like to do?

If you're looking to jump on the server and within 15 minutes ba able to buy battleships to look important and pawn others with, forget it because, there are none. It's basic Freelancer greatly advanced, however, the freighters have all been upgraded and can be very deadly. All ships have been upgraded to be able to mount any equipment, providing you have the credits to purchase them. Just think, you can have one heck of a Starflier if you want it to be. Keep in mind that balance is there even though all is upgradable to class 10 equipment. Light fighters cannot mount HF/VHF Shields but, Light Fighters do have their own Class 10 equipment and can still mount everything else that any HF/VHF can mount for use in battle.

So, if you want to spend some time on a not so Sirius MP/RP server and enjoy the upgrades and game play of the Original game in both, SP & MP, click on the link below and enjoy. The server runs smooth and no CTD's or, Crashes. However, those from abroad may suffer a bit of lag depending on your location and ISP and that generally comes with online gaming in Freelancer as I experience the same when I'm playing on servers abroad. The ships do fly incredibly well.

Heck, don't take my word for it, dl the mod, hop in the server and find out for yourself.

Mod Update & Link

FlyByU Freelancer Server Mod v0.78 <--Mod Link

Created By: FlyByU

Features in FlyByU Freelancer Server Mod v0.78

1.] 14 Power Plant Upgrade.

2.] Tweeked weapons

3.] Cruise speed 500, flight speed is now 140.

4.] Max Missiles, Mines, and CM's is 200

5.] NPC Traders will drop all cargo.

6.] Turrets on all Freighters are moved to better positions for better field of fire.

7.] Commodities take less room. Now you can haul more...

8.] Real Space and it looks very nice.

9.] Player levels go to 89 . However, Player Level has nothing to do with this Mod.

10.] Sight range increased you can see stations, planets, trade lanes etc... from a longer distance now.

11.] Several tweaks to ships, weapons, and systems.

12.] Fire jump-hole effect.

12.] Lootable Nomad turret that works on all ships. Must kill a Nomad Gun Boat or Nomad Fighter to get them.

14.] Regenerative Nomad Armor, (Loot-able) It regenerates so you do not have to use as many Nanobots.

15.] Nomad Countermeasures.

16.] All Turrets class 7 and above have 25% more damage with the same power usage as the gun.

17.] Code weapon Turrets have been fixed to have the same range and velocity as the guns.

18.] 3 new shields that are like the nomad shield except you can buy these at Planet Toledo. There are 3 classes: Light Fighter, Heavy/Very heavy Fighter, & Freighter.

19.] All Player Freighter shields are 25% stronger and regenerate 25% faster except the new Hybrid shield.

20.] All Player Freighters the max cargo now 1200 for the Humpback & Dromedary.

21.] We have cap ship encounters back in the mod as well, with Battleships, Cruisers, Destroyers, and Gunboats. Factions with Cap ship Encounters are: All House Military, Nomads, and the Order. (Nomad Fleets do not have the Battleship)

22.] The Navy fleets are now much more powerful and have much more armor now they also carry a Fleet Commander which is worth $25+ Million Credits.

23.] Order weapons have been improved they are now class 7, 9, & 10

24.] Scanner range has been improved; you can now see a player within 40k+.

25.] 2 Billion+ is the new limit for credits on Character.

26.] Players now have a bank they can use to store credits on there account.

27.] Improved all shield buster guns.

28.] All Military Bases now have high paying/high level missions so watch what mission you take as you may not survive.

29.] Additional Equipment changes: See your local Shipyard for more details.

30.) Nomad shield that is loot-able and you can use it on your ship. It is resistant to damage from all gun weapon types except Nomad and Code guns. (Its greatest weaknesses are Mines and Missiles)

31.) Nomad Weapons 8% more powerful and take 15% less energy per shot.

All nomad weapons have been redone they are much better now. (To test this, just pick a fight with a few of them. Hee Hee)

32.) Made a new Energy Mine. A very powerful mine to have on your side.

33.) 7 new Nomad wrecks in 6 Nomad Infested Systems with surprises on them, and 12 other new wrecks in the other NPC systems. You will have to find them on your own. That is a total of 19 new wrecks have been placed, and one additional Nomad* system opened up to hide the best one in. (In addition, some Vanilla Wrecks have had some Weapons or Commodities changed or increased)

34.) A new System is open, the Nomad Home World system, moreover, it is very populated, to put it mildly. (If you enjoy fighting Nomads, this system has got to be your target destination)

35.) Fast Docking

36.) Nine new pieces of equipment: Shield Generators. They increase the regeneration rate of shields. (The first time you Mount, one of these Puppies, You WILL want to come back for more)

37.] CM's and Energy Missiles do not use Ammo. (Simply Turn Them On) or continue to Launch them with your favorite buttons of choice.

38.] Ships, Weapons, Missiles, Mines, CM's, and Equipment can be bought at any level or reputation. If you can land on a base you can buy whatever you like if you have the credits for it.

39.] Beefed up all ships by 2x the Armor, Botts/Batts. 2 x the Cargo and all ships. The Dromedary/Humpback are now the best Freighter. Fixed the info cards to show the right info for all ships.

40.] Adjusted the system lighting to make it more comfortable and bring out the textures in Bases and ships.

41.] Added some of the equipment that was put in the game but not buyable. Added, loot-able/buyable, Scanners (5) and tractor beam, Nomad, and Order thrusters etc.

42.] All factions have loot-able pilots.

43.] Added many new Jump holes.

44.] Adjusted Weapons such as the Missiles to do more damage and hit a lot more often

45.] Add more damage to mines and increased there speed to 160 and 180 for the seeker mines

46.] Adjusted the performance of the torpedoes, and Cruise Disrupters

(Mines, Missiles, Cruise Disrupters track targets like they have Magnets in the Nose now)

47.] Guns, Missiles, and Ammo has no level or reputation requirement on it so if you find a weapon or loot a weapon you will be able to buy ammo for it at anytime as well as buy it anytime as long as you have the credits for it.

48.] All ships have improved handling. They all turn pretty quick now including freighters

49.] Made NPC shields loot-able. These shields are not the player shields. They only regenerate at 5 point per sec so are useless to the player but can be sold (Do not make the mistake of mounting one of these just because it is a Class 10, and you have only a Class 5. You WILL be . Sell it as suggested.)

50.] Shipyards are very important now. You can only buy Power Plant Upgrades, Scanners, Tractor Beams, Armor, Shield Generator, Thrusters, etc... there.

51.] Higher paying missions over 2 million now

52.] All Commodities are 4x higher then Vanilla Freelancer some are even more .

53.] Lights are now brighter and look very nice with the Real Space feature.

54.] Weapons color has been tweaked they also look very nice with the Real Space feature.

55.] NPC's now take loot.

56.] MP Start: - Ship = Patriot - $500,000 Credits - Armor - Shield Generator - CM - Guns: 1xShield Buster - 3xGuns - Class 1 Shield - 20 Bots/Batts. So you will have a nice start.

57.] AI is Vanilla for all except Nomads, And Capship Fleets.

58.] Fleet Commanders are worth over $25 million now.

This Mod was created for any and all Players who LOVE playing Freelancer. Whether you Mine, Trade, Pirate, or Fight Pirates. All of the Basic areas of the Original Freelancer scheme have been addressed. For those who love Freelencer, and do not expect to get the best Ship, with the Best Shield, and the Best Weapons in the first TWO Hours of game play, then this mod is for you. As you work your way up to that Hammerhead, or Titan, or Dromedary, you will EARN each new piece of Equipment or up-grade that you get.

Come test your skills on FlyByU's server. He has worked hard to bring you the great feelings of vanilla Freelancer but with lots of new tweaks. Come out and enjoy this great mod. If you want to be in a clan check out the rules for starting a clan on FlyByU's server and come out and have a blast with your clan. (Suggestion, Use your Clan Members to GANG UP on those Nomads)

For Fierce Die Hard Freelancers, these Nomads will now give you a REAL Serious run for your money. If you are made of “The Right Stuff”, these bad boys are the ones that will help you find out what you are really made of!! Then after you prove yourself against the Nomads, step up and take on the ORDER next, HEE HEE HEE!!

PVP is now allowed in all system however Liberty space is PVP free! PVP Rules will are posted on our forum under Server Rules, or just see them below.

A PVP arena in Tohoku it is encased in rock asteroids and on the out side of that is a minefield. you will be able to use a J/H to get to it from New York. Tohoku is nothing but a PVP Arena now you can land on the Blood Dragon (it is neutral to all now) base there to buy Bots/Bats. It is all geared for PVP in that system.

*DO expect to have a fun time for this mod. It is for those who want to kill a lot of NPC's, and enjoy engaging PVP with your friends or enemies.*

*The mod will use FLMM v 1.31 to activate*

Credits/Thanks go to the following Freelancers:

- The mod base is Freelancer SDK 1.3b files by Louva Deus included.

- Evolutions mod for their outstanding Commodities and Icons (Pilots) and allowing me to use them. Thank you Evolutions Mod Team!

- SWAT_OP-R8R for his Nomad Pilot Icon

- Louva-Deus for his SDK 1.3b & Real Space mod

- Eagle for his Freelancer Anti Cheat (FLAC)

- Mancer for his Shippack5v1.10

- Crabtree for his Armored Transport mod (<--- have yet to find this ship- hk)

- DwnUndr for many errors fixes found in his new Vanilla Starter Pack

- Matthew 'IGx89' Lieder for Freelancer Mod Manager

- Lancer Solurus for his FL Error Checker

FlyByU's Freelancer Server Homepage http://home.comcast.net/~flybyu1776/flserver/

Swat-Portal http://www.swat-portal.com/

The Freelancer Community http://freelancercommunity.net/portal.php

EOA http://eoa.seriouszone.com/news.php

Freelancer Anti Cheat (FLAC) http://www.xs4all.nl/~marends/flanticheat.html

ReplyQuote
HunterKiller
(@hunterkiller)
Petty Officer Registered

Sorry to have to say this so soon after posting the new version but, the server is down and will be until some hardware errors can be fixed. Looking to be somewhere around January. Sad news for me a many others but, it has to be done. 😥

Again, my apologies. 😎

HK

More info, HERE 😐

ReplyQuote
HunterKiller
(@hunterkiller)
Petty Officer Registered

Just an update concerning FBU mods. He's been out of them for a while due to RL and now, he's back in business. So, if you've ever played any of his mods, you'll know he does good work. Both SP & MP so, no worries there. If you want more info about his mod(s), he's back in business now and in the process of creating a new one and is looking for some suggestions. You can find the topic on the  http://freelancercommunity.net/ site. You don't need to register to view it but, you will in order to post.

Here's a run-down on his next mod, not out yet. No version number for it right now. Will let you know when there is. 

Mod creation by FlyByU

What is being done in this mod.

-Spinning planet mod by Gibbon

-Capship Encounters by Crabtree Enhanced and Updated by FlyByU

-HD Textures by Radiant

-All Ships have been Changed. More Armor, More Bots/Batts, More Cargo space. Also a few have new Names.

-Hogosha and Junkers CSV you can now buy.

-Realistic Relations, Relations with factions will fluctuate more with who you kill or who you help.

-Realistic Bribes, pay much more to get your reputation repaired. So make sure you don't make a faction upset that you want to be friendly with.

-System Speed is different for the different classes. Light fighter 120, Heavy fighter 100, Very heavy Fighter 80, Freighter 80.

-3 Tractor-beams.

-5 Scanners.

-15 Armor upgrades.

-15 Power-plant upgrades.

-9 Powerful New Shields. Includes 6 for Cap-ships.

-10 Shield Supercharger's.

-Buy Ship Equipment on Shipyards only. Scanners, tractor-beams, thrusters, Armor upgrades, Countermeasures, Power-plant upgrades, Shield Superchargers, and Shields.

-Buy any ship, all equipment at any player level all you need is a good reputation and credits.

-Loot-able Pilots on all ships, Nomads have their own.

-Added VIP's and Prisoners as commodities.

-Loot from mining is increased a lot. Mining is Good icon_wink.gif

-Tweaked weapons Color, Damage, Rate of Fire, Range, Power usage on many weapons

-All CM's do not use Ammo just power. (Simply Turn Them On) or continue to Launch them with your favorite buttons of choice.

-Freighters/Transports will drop all cargo. Pirating is Good icon_wink.gif

-Fire jump-hole effect.

-Deshima Bounty Hunter Station now sales BH Ships.

-Nomad's have Loot-able Scanners, Thrusters, CD's, Weapons, Armor, and Pilots.

-Order weapons have been improved they are now class 5, 7, & 9

-2 Billion+ is the new limit for credits/overall worth on Character.

-Edge Worlds you can take missions against Corsairs, BH, Nomads, Outcasts, and a small chance for a nomad encounter as you explore them systems.

-Beefed up all ships Armor, Bots/Bats, Cargo. All ship can use Class 10 weapons.

-Made NPC shields loot-able. These shields are not the player shields. They only regenerate at 5 point per sec so are useless to the player but can be sold.(Do not make the mistake of mounting one of these just because it is a Class 10, and you have only a Class 5. You WILL be Sorry. Sell it as suggested.)

-Lights are now brighter and look very nice with the Dark Space.

-Yellow Enemy Target Reticle.

-New ship wrecks to be found.

-New Jump-holes to be found

More info later as the mod develops.

HK

ReplyQuote
HunterKiller
(@hunterkiller)
Petty Officer Registered

It's been a while since I've visited here and it's been a while since FlyByU has done any modding. However, he's working on a new one for Freelancer now, taking one of his older mods and updating it. I'll try to keep you up-to-date but, real life has me sort of trapped right now.

You can fond out more about his progress, below.

The Freelancer Community http://freelancercommunity.net/portal.php

ReplyQuote