Notifications
Clear all

MOD: ]Imperium's advanced FreeLancer[ (Vanilla compatible)

Bas
 Bas
(@bas)
Petty Officer Registered
Topic starter  
Quote:
]Imperium advanced Freelancer[ Modification is a modding project with the aim to improve the vanilla/standard Freelancer game without changing the gameplay. Improvements for the client are things like HUD changes, effect improvements, chat logging, Bloom effect, changed tradelane & jumping effect and more.

(Feature List here: *click*)

This modification will also contain some bug fixing in the feature versions for the FL game, for instance completed infocards in omicron systems and for bases which have only a very small infocard.

The goal of this modification is too keep it standard FL and standard FL-Servers compatible, improve graphics and being "Open-Source", meaning that you are allowed to include it into your modifications if credits given (but don't forget to ask the original authors of some special features, see description in FLMM. And please notify me for what you use my features. I will also try to make this mod compatible with most "nearly-vanilla mods"

You can use this mod at any vanilla FL servers or SP.

MOD DB page: http://www.moddb.com/mods/imperium-advanced-freelancer

(please read about the bug when deactivating)

If you don't like it, how ever, I also created 2 other modifications, which you might want to take a look at:

ENLARGED CHATLOG MOD (Will be included into the next version of iaflc)

BLOOM EFFECT MOD (already included in iaflc, SP compatible)

DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin

I will have to try this out when I get the time. There isn't too many SP mods out there any more and it is a shame. I know MP is fun but sometimes it's nice to play the story with the game modified or more content added to make it interesting.

ReplyQuote