Notifications
Clear all

MOD: The Order v56.64

DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin
Topic starter  

This mod updates the order faction. This mod is mainly used on The Evil Empire Revolution 24/7 Server, but there is a single player mod as well so try that too.

Download: The Order Mod v56.64

Download: The Order Mod v56.64 SP

Download: The Order Mod Server Kit

Checkout the authors description and what was done:

Quote:

New To This Mod The Order NPCS Are Now Flying The Player Ships. The Patah, Sekhmet, Sutekh. Now The Order Are Becomeing A Real Faction. Not Only Are Lurking In The Shadows. The Patah Is A New Freighter That Has A Hold Of 250 . You Can Trade Cardimine For Firearms. With This Now Comes New Enemys Almost All Pirates Are After Order Ships. Theyre Only Allies Are The Blood Dragons And The GC . That Makes The Hagosha Very Mad And They Are Gunning For The Order.

rsabatino
(@rsabatino)
Crewman Registered

Just to let people know i dont run a server anymore. so thats one of the reasons for a singleplayer mod. i also put together a server operators kit with some nice tools to play with http://www.moddb.com/mods/the-order-mod ... erator-kit hey thanks for the nice wright up have a great year

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Topic starter  

Thanks for the mod rsabatino. I will put your other server mod in the download area this weekend promise 😉

ReplyQuote
rsabatino
(@rsabatino)
Crewman Registered

no worrys thanks alot for the support.

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Topic starter  

Updated the post rsabatino your server mod is in the download area now. Thx for supporting the FL community!

ReplyQuote