Disappearing thread...

Notifications
Clear all

Disappearing threads

Pinback
(@pinback)
99 Star General Site Moderator
Topic starter  

I know their was an Interstellar Prime thread but I can't find it anywhere, I think we have a case of alien thread abduction on the station.

Topic Tags
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin

Haha, as far as I know there is no DB problems. Did you try using the 'Search Type' filter, because then you can limit the search to user that posted, titles, tags, etc... I have thought this as well that I created a post or there was a thread on something and couldn't find anything. Maybe we are getting old 🤣 or maybe we or someone else mislabeled the topic/thread and didn't use the right tags.

I have done nothing in the way of database modifications, so do let me know again if you are seeing this again. Because then I could query the DB for it and see if maybe its the forum search tool that is the problem. But all we can do is make sure we put it accurate titles and tag it properly to assist with searching, cause when you have 100k+ posts it starts to get tough to locate old posts.

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
99 Star General Site Moderator
Topic starter  

Probably old age but I still think their an alien conspiracy going on the station. 🤣 

This post was modified 10 months ago by Pinback

ReplyQuote