Notifications
Clear all

Great job TB12

DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin
Topic starter  

Think some of you know that I am a Patriots fan, and even though Tom Brady is in Tampa it was great to see him win again tonight and I hope he continues to be successful there. Tampa dominated KC tonight and that should give them fuel for next year. Bet the leadership in in the patriots organization are a little bitter of letting TB12 leave the organization and watching him turn around and win another Superbowl 😉 good for him and they should have never let him go he deserved to play his way until he retired. But no big deal I will be a Pats and Bucs fan .... least until Brady retires... here is seeing if he can do it again next year..... if they keep that offense together they will be tough to beat that is for sure.

This topic was modified 3 years ago by DarkOne

Gaius Konstantine
(@gaius-konstantine)
Warrant Officer Reporter

Tommy played well no doubt, and the fact that he is 43 (prehistoric in NFL terms), is pretty amazing. That Tampa team though... absolutely dominated the Chiefs, embarrassed them if we are being honest.

First time in forever that this Raider fan rooted for Tom. 

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Topic starter  
Posted by: @gaius-konstantine

absolutely dominated the Chiefs, embarrassed them if we are being honest

You could see it on Mahomes face, he was defeated. The bucs defense definitely came to play, and with the honeymoon period with Brady, Gronk and Brown joining the team is over... if they keep this offense together next year they will be tough to beat.

What I saw so many times on the Patriots is that people want to play with Brady and they know if they desire a ring that most players take pay cuts to just play with him and get to the playoffs. Hehe the only time the patriots didn't make the playoffs was the year Brady was injured, so for many players that has never even been to the playoffs they are willing to take the pay cut to get a chance to go to the big game. Brady brings that too your team and the Bucs saw that.... I mean look at the talent that is on that team... bucs have the best receiving core in the NFL in my opinion so if that core stays together there will be trouble next year. Gronk already said as long as Brady is playing he would be there next year 😉

This post was modified 3 years ago by DarkOne

ReplyQuote
Gaius Konstantine
(@gaius-konstantine)
Warrant Officer Reporter

Posted by: @sscadmin

You could see it on Mahomes face, he was defeated. The bucs defense definitely came to play, and with the honeymoon period with Brady, Gronk and Brown joining the team is over.

Exactly. The Bucs came in as the better balanced team, KC was relying on Mahomes magic too much, this time it didn't work. With his offensive line shattered by injury, Mahomes was contained, that in turn exposed KCs defence as they were forced to play under circumstances they weren't used to. 

On the opposite side, Brady, with his vast experience didn't need to pull off heroics, just play smart. 

Posted by: @sscadmin

I mean look at the talent that is on that team... bucs have the best receiving core in the NFL in my opinion so if that core stays together there will be trouble next year. Gronk already said as long as Brady is playing he would be there next year

I have to be honest, at 43, I wasn't sure how effective Tom would be... I'm now starting to think he has a portrait in his attic, like Dorian Grey did. All kidding aside, Tampa could keep this core together for one-two years more... and they should.

7 rings D1, that's just insane!

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Topic starter  
Posted by: @gaius-konstantine

7 rings D1, that's just insane!

haha he needs only 3 more rings to have one for each finger.... I think that's his true goal 😉

ReplyQuote
Cody
 Cody
(@cody)
Captain Registered

Don't know what the bookies were offering, but Buccaneers winning was a dot-on-the-card!

Oolite Naval Attaché

ReplyQuote