Is Steam's Discover...

Notifications
Clear all

I use crypto.com app personally on a daily basis and its great and takes the stress out of learning crypto and the crypto debit cards are great, ask me anything on this. I will probably make a thread discussing crypto soon. REFERRAL CODE = p5mu64hcq4

Is Steam's Discovery Queue tool broken??? haha

DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin
Topic starter  

Well today, I was going through the recommended Steam titles they give me in the tool to get the steam cards for the summer event and this game was served too me.... CUCKOLD SIMULATOR .... hahaha I didn't even know this existed. And guess what it has a Overwhelmingly Positive rating haha and reading the reviews gave me a huge laugh omg. 

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1141550/CUCKOLD_SIMULATOR_Life_as_a_Beta_Male_Cuck/

Well if any one wants to know what its like to be Cuckold I guess get this game.... its only $1.79 .... unless you do that stuff in real life of course (not judging) 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 .

I wonder how they compile what games they recommend too me....? I am wondering what games I could have looked at too have Steam think hey I think this guy would want the new Cuckold game.... shit I am laughing typing this post up .... Steam definitely brightened my day and made me laugh tonight 👍 

This topic was modified 5 months ago 3 times by DarkOne

Topic Tags
Cody
 Cody
(@cody)
Captain Registered

WTF?

The light at the end of the tunnel is the light of an oncoming train!

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Topic starter  
Posted by: @cody

WTF?

Yeah that was my first reaction when it came up on the screen.... I mean just reading the description made me laugh

CUCKOLD SIMULATOR, the exciting new game where you play as Cuckold (that is his name) in his day-to-day life. Work hard, give all your money to the bull, and be verbally abused by your fat wife.

I probably shouldn't be laughing at this since I am sure there is thousands/millions of guys in this situation. So maybe look at this simulator as a tool to spot the behavior before it happens 😆 

This post was modified 5 months ago by DarkOne

ReplyQuote
Cody
 Cody
(@cody)
Captain Registered

Words fail me!

The light at the end of the tunnel is the light of an oncoming train!

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Topic starter  

This is definitely game of the year material 🤣 😆 🤣 😆 😎 

ReplyQuote
Gaius Konstantine
(@gaius-konstantine)
Master Chief Reporter

Brings a new definition to the phrase "to each his own"... or her own for that matter... or... well you get it.

Interesting to say the least. And just as anyone is perfectly entitled to like this type of game, I am perfectly entitled not to.

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
99 Star General Moderator

Yup that Steam's recommended games list is useless. 🤣

ReplyQuote