Notifications
Clear all

StarWrek

instinct46
(@instinct46)
Petty Officer Registered
Topic starter  

Just reading DarkOnes Muvizo post, and StarWrek popped into my head. Haven't watched this in years. Should of properly posted this in the post "Who says space isn't funny" along with firefly but mneh.

For those that don't know about this. Its a more believe version of startrek (I think), essentially its the enterprise (Pichard era), and they crash in Russia in the past (forgive me if I have some of it wrong, as stated been a while since I've watched it) and the now captain, builds a massive fleet and attempts to invade another galaxy through a black hole, with a long fight scene he gets his arse kicked.

Funny film, and for a fan made film the acting isn't terrible.

http://www.starwreck.com/

Pinback
(@pinback)
99 Star General Site Moderator

Been thinking about getting the DVD of this, hope it better than Spaceballs.

ReplyQuote
TranZen
(@tranzen)
Petty Officer Registered

I really enjoyed Star Wreck despite being in Finnish with English subtitles. There is something about it that I find engaging, it's humourous and the space battles and visuals are really impressive! My vote 10/10 🙂

ReplyQuote
LancerSolurus
(@lancersolurus)
Senior Chief Registered

One of my favorite fanfics, excellent FX!

ReplyQuote
instinct46
(@instinct46)
Petty Officer Registered
Topic starter  

I can honestly say, before I posted this I had watched it, but I didn't know they had created more of it and advanced its graphics ^^, it is funny, I don't know what spaceballs is but I'm gonna watch it now

ReplyQuote