What Game Have You ...

Notifications
Clear all

I use crypto.com app personally on a daily basis and its great and takes the stress out of learning crypto and the crypto debit cards are great, ask me anything on this. I will probably make a thread discussing crypto soon. REFERRAL CODE = p5mu64hcq4

What Game Have You Bought.

Page 14 / 14

Pinback
(@pinback)
99 Star General Moderator
Topic starter  

Played Rage 1 on the 360 but never finished it but I think the second one is more open world than the first game, probably have a go at it over Christmas.  

ReplyQuote
rahulmittal79
(@rahulmittal79)
Crewman Registered

Lemmings for the pc, it easy to forget how old this games is as when I opened the box, along with the 3.5 disk there was also three 5 ¼ disks. 😯 😆

This post was modified 6 months ago by rahulmittal79
This post was modified 6 months ago by DarkOne

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
Topic starter  

Years since I played Lemming but it would have to be on the Amiga as the PC sounds a bit naff. 😀  

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
Topic starter  

Picked up void barstards and absolute territory in the steam sale and bought Fallout 4 on the ps4.

Being thing about getting Starship Evo. 

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin

Posted by: @pinback

Picked up void barstards and absolute territory in the steam sale and bought Fallout 4 on the ps4.

Being thing about getting Starship Evo. 

I played Absolute Territory so long ago, and I have Fallout 4 just haven't played it yet. Will be interested in hearing your feedback on Starship Evo

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
Topic starter  
Posted by: @sscadmin

I played Absolute Territory so long ago, and I have Fallout 4 just haven't played it yet. Will be interested in hearing your feedback on Starship Evo

Probably not going to buy Starship Evo, love the look and idea of the game but I know from past experience that I can never get into these block building games.

ReplyQuote
ashleylose07
(@ashleylose07)
Crewman Registered

I have heard a lot of complaints about STO and its a shame because this IP could be relevant for a long time if done right. But I give STO a few more months before it is F2P with store. Only bad thing is that Cryptic looks like they are getting the nod to do Neverwinter Nights 3...

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
Topic starter  

Back buying 360 games, why because their cheap. 🤣 and I may one day get around to playing them.

First up Splinter cell Convictions, last of the games made in the series and apparently not that good.

NeverDead  looks interesting as you play as a 500 year old demon hunter and you can use bits of your body as weapons.

The Darkness 1 & 2 don't know much these two games just looked interesting.

And Resident Evil 5, no interest in playing the game as I'm not a fan theses games but I can't resist a steel book edition.  

ReplyQuote
Page 14 / 14