What Game Have You ...

Notifications
Clear all

I use crypto.com app personally on a daily basis and its great and takes the stress out of learning crypto and the crypto debit cards are great, ask me anything on this. I will probably make a thread discussing crypto soon. REFERRAL CODE = p5mu64hcq4

What Game Have You Bought.

Page 14 / 14

DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin

Posted by: @pinback

Picked up void barstards and absolute territory in the steam sale and bought Fallout 4 on the ps4.

Being thing about getting Starship Evo. 

I played Absolute Territory so long ago, and I have Fallout 4 just haven't played it yet. Will be interested in hearing your feedback on Starship Evo

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
99 Star General Moderator
Topic starter  
Posted by: @sscadmin

I played Absolute Territory so long ago, and I have Fallout 4 just haven't played it yet. Will be interested in hearing your feedback on Starship Evo

Probably not going to buy Starship Evo, love the look and idea of the game but I know from past experience that I can never get into these block building games.

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
Topic starter  

Back buying 360 games, why because their cheap. 🤣 and I may one day get around to playing them.

First up Splinter cell Convictions, last of the games made in the series and apparently not that good.

NeverDead  looks interesting as you play as a 500 year old demon hunter and you can use bits of your body as weapons.

The Darkness 1 & 2 don't know much these two games just looked interesting.

And Resident Evil 5, no interest in playing the game as I'm not a fan theses games but I can't resist a steel book edition.  

ReplyQuote
Geraldine
(@geraldine)
Rear Admiral Registered

@pinback I found a fully functional 360 Slim in a local charity shop for £20. 🙂 

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
Topic starter  
Posted by: @geraldine

@pinback I found a fully functional 360 Slim in a local charity shop for £20. 🙂 

Nice find 😎 , not found much in own charity shop game hunting apart from a copy of Knight rider for the PS2.

Apparently a really bad game, so I must give it a go. 🤣 

Geraldine liked
ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
Topic starter  

So it's that time of year again when I like to buy some of last years big game releases, 😀 and in time honoured tradition I have picked up The Outer Worlds and Cyberpunk 2077, both on the PS4.

ReplyQuote
CaptainKal
(@captainkal)
Lieutenant Registered

Back buying 360 games, why because their cheap. 🤣 and I may one day get around to playing them.

First up Splinter cell Convictions, last of the games made in the series and apparently not that good.

NeverDead  looks interesting as you play as a 500 year old demon hunter and you can use bits of your body as weapons.

The Darkness 1 & 2 don't know much these two games just looked interesting.

And Resident Evil 5, no interest in playing the game as I'm not a fan theses games but I can't resist a steel book edition. 

You might want to check the following link:

https://xenia.jp/

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
Topic starter  
Posted by: @captainkal

You might want to check the following link:

https://xenia.jp/

Interesting but I have two 360, with one of them being the Star Wars themed one, which has become my fav console.

This post was modified 8 months ago by Pinback

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
Topic starter  

Desperados 3, was going to get it on the PC but ended up with the PS4 as it was only a tenner and very surprised at how good the Joypad works.

Guitar Hero 1 & 2 on the PS2, two games I would normal never buy, but both had a Brucie bonus inside in the form of a memory cards in each game.

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin

What games I bought during the winter sale....

- Xcom2 .... I know I am a little late on this one

- Ni No Kuni 2 a JRPG I been wanting to play for a few years now

- Kingdom Rush Origins .... damn I love these tower defense games I spend way too many hours playing these

- Pathfinder: Kingmaker ... so far this is better than I expected 

- No Mans Sky ... yup finally Hello Games earned my money 🙂 I bought the game for the kids too... we been playing a little bit on the weekends. So far I haven't died yet 🙂 they started me on a volcanic planet and I didn't think I was gonna get off that rock but I did and found a Terra like planet and been on that planet farming and grinding. Learning these alien languages is a pain, but I am definitely having some fun exploring.... but I still have some key things I need to craft so I can be more productive

ReplyQuote
Page 14 / 14