What upcoming games...

Notifications
Clear all

What upcoming games do you look forward to?

Page 2 / 2

SolCommand
(@solcommand)
Commander Registered

Right now "Mass Effect 3" is sitting comfortably at the top of my "wanna play" list, followed by Crysis 2.

I've already made plans to buy new PC parts for when ME3 gets released cause I wish to enjoy the full experience it can deliver, not just something with minimum graphics settings applied.

ReplyQuote
tindrli
(@tindrli)
Petty Officer Registered

First of all:

-SPACE EMPIRES VI

then:

Master of Orion III

Elite 4 or at least anything similar

X4

Might & magic: Heroes VI

Baldur's gate III

Icewind dale III

Deus eX 3

Diablo 3

Kotor 3

ReplyQuote
Gargantou
(@gargantou)
Petty Officer Registered

Here's some of mine in no particular order.

BRINK

Battlefield 3

Batman: Arkham City

Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

L.A. Noire

Mass Effect 3

The Witcher 2

I am planning on getting a new monster of a PC within a week or two mainly for The Witcher 2, Battlefield 3 and of course Elder Scrolls V.

PINBACK wrote:
The new Hitman game just been replaying the old one again.

Which one? There are four Hitman games out there after all.

ReplyQuote
SuperG
(@superg)
Senior Chief Registered

X-Rebirth

Mass Effect 3

MW3

BF3

Sniper: Ghost Warrier 2

ReplyQuote
Braindead
(@braindead)
Master Chief Registered

I think it's about time to update my list(s)

Really looking forward to these:

[*:o2z0mk67]

Path of Exile --> This one might beat Diablo III in originality and lootlust)

[*:o2z0mk67]Diablo 3

[*:o2z0mk67]Hawken --> yay for tons of steel blasting eachother to bits...

[*:o2z0mk67]From Dust

I'm looking forward to these:

[*:o2z0mk67]Guild Wars 2

[*:o2z0mk67]

Grim Dawn

[*:o2z0mk67]Xenonauts --> The first XCOM clone/tribute/whatever that actually looks very promising

[*:o2z0mk67]Dead State --> Zombie survival done right

[*:o2z0mk67]Starfarer

I'm hoping these will be fun:

[* Skyrim

[*:o2z0mk67]The Old Republic

[*:o2z0mk67]Firefall

[*:o2z0mk67]Deus Ex Human Revolution

ReplyQuote
zer0sum
(@zer0sum)
Crewman Registered

Personally, the game I'm most looking forward to is StarDrive! I've been working on it for over a year at this point. If you're looking for Master of Orion IV or the next Escape Velocity, I hope to be scratching that itch for you shortly.

ReplyQuote
Zptr
 Zptr
(@zptr)
Petty Officer Registered

I can't think of another game I am looking forward to more than Planetside 2.

To be honest I have too many games I've missed and need to go back to (damn you Steam sales) that I can't really afford to look too far ahead.

- Z

ReplyQuote
frank
(@frank)
Petty Officer Registered

I am looking forward for A Good Old Fashioned Orgy movie and the movie is filled up with comedy blast which I will definitely watch out.

ReplyQuote
Apalala
(@apalala)
Petty Officer Registered

My all-time favorite game is Thief and it is finally coming out with another installment. Eidos had to finish up work on Deux Ex first before it would focus on Thief... I (and apparently others based on the huge forums set-up for it) have been waiting forever! I also am looking forward to seeing what Mass Effect 3 will be like when it gets released. I enjoyed the first two because they were set in space and had a fun story line (but there was no strategy to be had really).

I must caveat this by saying that I am a self-employed busy Mom of 2 boys and 2 step-daughters, so I don't get the opportunity to play much, or pay attention to what is coming out. 😉 Hopefully as the years go on my situation will improve.

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin

Didn't know there might be a Thief sequel coming that is great. I liked the combat the way it was in ME1 and 2 and hope they don't make it too action packed and keeps some strategy elements to it like the others and games like the KOTOR series. I know lately I have been looking forward to Guild Wars 2 and Diablo 3. How much time I get to play them depends on work and my 5 kids as well.

ReplyQuote
Geraldine
(@geraldine)
Rear Admiral Registered

I loved all the Thief games. I even have the rare Thief 1 Gold Edition. I am worried though after seeing how badly Deus Ex HR performed on my PC. I do hope they get it right this time for Thief IV. Which reminds me I must update my progress in the Deus Ex thread.

ReplyQuote
Apalala
(@apalala)
Petty Officer Registered

I think that for me, no matte how excited I am for a game to come out with a new installment, there is equal worry that they'll get it wrong, mess it up, or ruin the game for me. Here's hoping that doesn't happen with Thief!

ReplyQuote
Neo
 Neo
(@neo)
Crewman Registered

I'd like to see the zerg campaign of starcraft 2

ReplyQuote
Apalala
(@apalala)
Petty Officer Registered

Me too! My son (13 yrs old), has been checking for a release date for that for the past 6 months... at least! He can't stand that he's had to wait this long for the next part of the game.

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2