Notifications
Clear all

New screenshots of Heresy Wars

DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin
Topic starter  

Here is some screenshots I have found of Heresy Wars from back in the January time frame. But seeing shots like this makes me really want to checkout the SP/MP game play. Can't wait to get my hands on the MP demo that is coming soon so enjoy the new pics.

heresy_34.jpg

heresy_5.jpg

heresy_13.jpg

heresy_15.jpg

heresy_23.jpg

ss90.jpg

ss91.jpg

ss92.jpg

ss93.jpg

ss87.jpg

ss83.jpg

ss86.jpg

ss88.jpg

SolCommand
(@solcommand)
Commander Registered

I like them, Thx Darkone !

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Topic starter  

My favorites out of this batch is 1,3 and 9.

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
99 Star General Site Moderator

Outstanding pic like 1,3 and 5 and is that a ring asteroids belt in the background of 7 and 8.Nice to see some different coloured ship as opposed to the usual gun metal ones.

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Topic starter  

Agreed. I really like pic 1 because of the space effects they have going on with that dust/fog effect around the station. Really sets the mood. I know HW isn't a seemless universe but all the sectors are connected so good possibility on the asteroid field c0mas or Vaipa would have to chime in on that one.

ReplyQuote
Empyrean
(@empyrean)
Petty Officer Registered

1, 2 and 4 are beautiful 😯 - the others are also great, but wow! (and I don't mean World of Warcraft).

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Topic starter  

I know, can't wait to get my hands on the Multiplayer demo. Hopefully c0mas and the rest of DBS can get it out soon....? 🙂

ReplyQuote
SolCommand
(@solcommand)
Commander Registered

Will be keeping an eye on u 🙂

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Topic starter  
c0mas wrote:
Well ... I will not give a date anymore ... because it seems I'm not too good at this 🙂

Haha, the only date that matters is the one from the Q&A when I asked do we expect HW this year and you said if it isn't out this year its not coming out. Just don't miss that one c0mas 🙂

c0mas, can't remember the facts exactly will the MP demo. Will the MP demo client will that be reliant on the players to host the games or will DBS have a server for players to connect to to play MP games? And will there be any mod tools available for the MP demo?

ReplyQuote
SolCommand
(@solcommand)
Commander Registered

You wanna mod the demo ? 😈 😈

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Topic starter  

I have never really modded before and HW sounds like its going to have some nice tools to do just that. So I would like to play around with the tools a bit... maybe c0mas could secretly pass them to me... 😎

ReplyQuote