Notifications
Clear all

Greetings

Gaius Konstantine
(@gaius-konstantine)
Warrant Officer Reporter
Topic starter  

I'm a long time lurker of this site... (and others that are similar). But it's always been a bit different here, the information was more readily available, the whole place just seems more streamlined. As time passed I saw other sites come and go, some informative and helpful, and others less so. 

So I thought it was time to dock my vessel here and mingle with both my fellow explorers of deep space, and the veterans of battles most cruel.

Cody
 Cody
(@cody)
Captain Registered

Welcome aboard!

Oolite Naval Attaché

ReplyQuote
Gaius Konstantine
(@gaius-konstantine)
Warrant Officer Reporter
Topic starter  

@cody

Thank you for the welcome! Looking forward to shooting the breeze with all of you

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
99 Star General Site Moderator

Welcome to the forums Gaius Konstantine  

Speaking of streamlined, maybe time to have another declutter of the forums.

ReplyQuote
Gaius Konstantine
(@gaius-konstantine)
Warrant Officer Reporter
Topic starter  

@pinback

Thank you pinback... ahh time to swab the deck?

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin

Welcome Gaius to the station, its always better to dock then to lurk because you never know when the station defense turrets may come online 🙂 haha

SSC has been through quite a few iterations over the years.... hard to believe its been 12+ years already. There is a lot of passionate and dedicated gamers here so there is more info and honest opinions than junk here. We try to keep the station clean of the unwanted 😉 so enjoy the time and stay as long as you want.

@Pinback I been thinking about starting to do a little clean up... I know a lot of the cleanup would help with renaming threads or adding some tags to better find specific info

ReplyQuote
Gaius Konstantine
(@gaius-konstantine)
Warrant Officer Reporter
Topic starter  

Thank you for the welcome DarkOne... I think I will enjoy my stay here, passionate and dedicated gamers are good company to have.

ReplyQuote