Notifications
Clear all

Greetings, Earthings

Grykus
(@grykus)
Petty Officer Registered
Topic starter  

Well, I don't really have much to say, other than I'm addicted to space sims and I hope to become a valued member of this community.

Aw hell, I might as well spice this post up with a bit about myself, I'm a 14 year old ub3r-dork who fantasizes about the great unknown and watches more Star Trek than you could fit in a M0 Battleship (a bit of X humor for anyone who plays).

That pretty much sums up everything I'm willing to say in the internet. So I'll see you guys/girls/transgendered alien species in witchspace.

- G

DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin

Welcome to SSC Grykus

Your definitely in the right place with your addiction. Here you will be among others with the same illness. I guess you could call it a space gamers support group 🙂

Enjoy and look forward to your comments in the forums.

ReplyQuote
SolCommand
(@solcommand)
Commander Registered

We can always use some fresh opinions so go ahead and tell us what you think about all these games that lurk on the forum. Also feel free to tell us about any other cool games you might know or heard of, so welcome 😎

ReplyQuote
GUNSMIF
(@gunsmif)
Senior Chief Registered

Hello and welcome Grykus! yeah Ive the same condition, i think it terminal 😆

what space sims/games do you like?

think you will appreciate SSC, it will literally open up a whole new universe of games and information to you, Enjoy!

ReplyQuote
Grykus
(@grykus)
Petty Officer Registered
Topic starter  
GUNSMIF wrote:
What space sims/games do you like?

I mainly play games like, X3/X2, Freespace 2, Freelancer. But I like to mix it up some times and try out new games.

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin

You will definitely be able to try some new things there is a lot of people here that find the obscure games and I know I like finding those free ones myself. There is so many indie developers working on things and SSC will do its best to get them noticed so the gaming community will keep getting more creations.

Playing X3TC now I just need to dedicate more time in it to be productive :). FS2 is great especially when you through FSO on top it opens up a whole new experience.

ReplyQuote
Geraldine
(@geraldine)
Rear Admiral Registered

Hi Grykus

Welcome to the SSC, remember and check out the download section that Darkone has kindly supplied us. You will find some real gems there. 🙂

ReplyQuote