Notifications
Clear all

Greetings fellow spacefarers!

leksimus
(@leksimus)
Petty Officer Registered
Topic starter  

I'm the new guy. It's a pity it took me so long to find more intelligent life on the web. After lurking here for a very short time, it's heartening to find others who share a passion for deep space gaming, it's also good to see a thriving indie-game development community here as well. I'm currently playing x3 reunion with the xtended mod installed, and while it's not what I really want, it serves to get me my space game fix. If I had my druthers, it would have more RPG elements (ala EvE online) and better fleet command (ie Homeworld) and throw in some good old deep story line adventuring (as in... well, yeah...).

Anyway, thanks for keeping a beacon lit in the infinite void that has become the game industry these days.

Leks

SolCommand
(@solcommand)
Commander Registered

Welcome to SSC 🙂

ReplyQuote
Geraldine
(@geraldine)
Rear Admiral Registered

Hi Leks

Welcome to the SSC, the last best hope for space sims, all alone in the night 😉

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin

Welcome to SSC Leksimus,

leksimus wrote:
It's a pity it took me so long to find more intelligent life on the web. After lurking here for a very short time, it's heartening to find others who share a passion for deep space gaming

Hope it wasn't too hard to find... SSC is for the fans and developers of these wonderful games. So you traveled far to get here, having a space station in the outer reaches of the galaxy is nice for privacy and plotting a return of the space combat game to glory 🙂

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
99 Star General Site Moderator

Welcome to SSC Leksimus

Have a look at this thread

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=2364

You might find some thing of interest.

ReplyQuote