Notifications
Clear all

Greetings form the beyond :)

LtBlack
(@ltblack)
Petty Officer Registered
Topic starter  

~S~ (salute)

I am an old man that has always wanted to fly in space. Got the SpaceForce Rogue the other day, not bad for a mouse and keyboard game. Have joystick but 90% of the buttoms will not work and was looking for a patch or help post somewhere. 🙂 Got to the Spaceforce wed sit and read Darkones post. Came over to look things over.

Lt.Black

DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin

Hey Lt.Black welcome to SSC

It is really a shame JoWood neglected Space Force 2. This game really had some great potential and would have been nice if the devs would have finished the modding tools. SFRU was somewhat unplayable until the first patch which took a few months for them to get to the user base and after that too many people abandoned the game.

Old gamer....? Nah were seasoned 🙂 Just because some of us here actually played Elite and Wing Commander when they first came out means that we have gotten to see space gaming grow.

Been a while since I have played SFRU but i'll try to help with any questions you have on it.

-D1-

ReplyQuote
LtBlack
(@ltblack)
Petty Officer Registered
Topic starter  

~S~

No questions as of yet 🙂 Just been playing around with the controls and trying to make a profile for the X52 pro.. So far working out ok but still trying to map the controls to a flight sim that I play so I donot have to relearn most of the basic maves LOL

You are correct though the game seems to be a keeper and I already have a few indeas that could improve it. But that will not happen and was looking at the new Dericks 3000 looks like he has some great people still working for him and he still has the same controls values. Will see after they release it

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)

LtBlack wrote:
was looking at the new Dericks 3000 looks like he has some great people still working for him and he still has the same controls values. Will see after they release it

What is this? Your not still talking about SFRU here are you or something new?

ReplyQuote
LtBlack
(@ltblack)
Petty Officer Registered
Topic starter  
Darkone wrote:
LtBlack wrote:
was looking at the new Dericks 3000 looks like he has some great people still working for him and he still has the same controls values. Will see after they release it

What is this? Your not still talking about SFRU here are you or something new?

~S~

No got that profile finished and works great 🙂 Downloaded the demo of Evochron Legend hehhe having a blast learning new controls lol NOT they got to stop making games that have 30+ controls to do things that have to be done in under 5 secs.

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)

LtBlack wrote:
Downloaded the demo of Evochron Legend hehhe having a blast learning new controls lol NOT they got to stop making games that have 30+ controls to do things that have to be done in under 5 secs.

I liked the demo a lot. I just don't have the time to play much lately, hoping I will once the long cold winter of NH sets in 🙂

ReplyQuote