Notifications
Clear all

Greetings Terrans!

NeonStar
(@neonstar)
Crewman Registered
Topic starter  

Salutations Earthlings..I come here in peace *hides disintegrator* . The existence of this place only came to me now during my time at the interstellar pub from a very cooperative bartender, I did have to beat him though just to tell me about this place. So why am I here, well it seems to be a good place to acquire test subjects for my nefarious experimen...eh..I mean I just came here to make friends and discuss space games with like minded people, that's pretty much it.  *Sweats profusely*

Cody
 Cody
(@cody)
Captain Registered

<looks up - grins> Greetings, stranger - welcome to SSC.

Oolite Naval Attaché

ReplyQuote
NeonStar
(@neonstar)
Crewman Registered
Topic starter  

Thank you for the welcome. Strange, the information I received was this place was always packed with space adventurers.Well, guess that reduces my chances of being seen while I abducttt..eh..uh...I mean show them a houdini trick. Now I must first scope the landscape and acquire information before I start.. please ignore what I just said  

I'll be checking out both the Starshatter and Freespace forums so hope you don't mind if I have any queries in regards to it.

Note- Your replies to my queries are not in anyway a test so I could prioritize as to whose brain I should preserve for my ship's AI. *whistles * 

ReplyQuote
Cody
 Cody
(@cody)
Captain Registered

Strange, the information I received was this place was always packed with space adventurers.

Oh, we're here alright - plenty of us. We can be hard to detect though, as we live in the shadows. We own the night!

Oolite Naval Attaché

ReplyQuote
NeonStar
(@neonstar)
Crewman Registered
Topic starter  

There's your problem, the light's busted. Don't worry I'll fix it *screws on new bulb*. Just in case it goes out again, I even brought a flashlight so you don't have to sit in the dark..we can play shadow puppets with our fingers using the flashlight.

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin

Sneaking weapons past the scanners huh, I don't even want to know where you hid it......?

But welcome to SSC and I think the effort to get here will pay off in the end, we generally stay off peoples radar. But there is very dedicated soles here that are really passionate about there gaming so enjoy and see you in the forums.

ReplyQuote