Hello, czeÅ›Äâ€...

Notifications
Clear all

Hello, cześć, szia in other langs in the world to all!

ManganMan
(@manganman)
Petty Officer Registered
Topic starter  

Hi! I'm in SSC, it's good to find a site that is about Space-Sim games. So, I've played many games, like: Homeworld 1 (OEM), Homeworld 2, Imperium Galactica I,Nexus: The Jupiter Incident, The Precursors, Parkan I and II, the X Series (X2 The Threat, X3 Reunion, X3 Terran Conflict), Starlancer, Freelancer, Master of Orion I and III, Armada 2525 and 2526, Star Control II (and his open-source "cousin" The Ur-Quan Masters) and many other mainly freeware games like Vega Strike. I Also played some space mmo games like: EVE Online, Taikodom and Vendetta Online.

Today i'm see that the space sim genre is dying out, but now i'm looking into your site, so I felt a great relief, thanks to you.

No I'm waiting for the X-Rebirth.

See ya later!

Geraldine
(@geraldine)
Rear Admiral Registered

Hi ManganMan

Welcome to the SSC! 🙂

That was a nice selection of games you have there. Yes the report of the death of space sims has been exaggerated and places like the SSC are all about keeping the genre alive and kicking. Do check out the download area while you are here and enjoy reading the posts 😉

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin

Hi ManganMan

You have been keeping yourself busy playing all of those games. There is a few indie games that are coming that sound great and will keep ya busy and of course it will be nice to see what Egosoft does with X: Rebirth. Enjoy the site ManganMan and you now can relax from your long journey to this deep space station.

ReplyQuote
ManganMan
(@manganman)
Petty Officer Registered
Topic starter  

Thanks Guys

Now I'm playing only the Freelancer again, because I wanna find Espana colonization ship and Corsairs (i think, but I'm thinking that I'm thnikig wrong about it) system, next I'll read Honor Harringto series books, next will be Homeworld 2.

Of course i'll find something indie (I like some new stuff 🙂 ).

ReplyQuote
Geraldine
(@geraldine)
Rear Admiral Registered

ManganMan wrote:
next will be Homeworld 2

Do have a look at the Complex mod for Homeworld 2, it adds lots of cool things to the game 😉

Here is a link http://complex.mastertopforum.com/downl ... -vt27.html

ReplyQuote
Zptr
 Zptr
(@zptr)
Petty Officer Registered

Hi MM

I suspect space games will rise again. How and when is a tricky question, but they will. 🙂

ReplyQuote
ManganMan
(@manganman)
Petty Officer Registered
Topic starter  

Good to know...

Now we must wait in these bad times...

Hopefully the market will again be full of space-sim trade and/or military games. 🙂

ReplyQuote