Notifications
Clear all

Hello Everybody!

ViolentAJ
(@violentaj)
Petty Officer Registered
Topic starter  

Hey. I'm an amateur Flash game designer (I primarily make SHMUPS and top-down space games).

I'm a fan of the X-Wing series, Wing Commander, and FreeSpace 2. I also play FreeFalcon from time to time. It's good to see people that still appreciates space/flight sims these days when FPS has pretty much taken over.

DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin

There is a lot of gaming info here and growing all the time I keep busy tracking all this stuff down ViolentAJ. I too about a year ago thought that space gaming was dying off but I was wrong it is growing nicely it's just there isn't one place to find and chat about the info so thats how SSC was born. 🙂

Are you the developer of Arian Starfighter? If so nice work! Please feel free to post all your work here for people to play and enjoy and I could also make a page that hosts the flash games if ya want.

Nice to have ya in the community ViolentAJ and spread the word of SSC.

ReplyQuote
ViolentAJ
(@violentaj)
Petty Officer Registered
Topic starter  

Thanks. I am the dev of that game. I'm glad that you enjoyed it :).

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin

ViolentAJ is Arian Starfighter downloadable or only playable from that website? Saw in your comments that you lost your fla file for editing AS 🙁

ReplyQuote
ViolentAJ
(@violentaj)
Petty Officer Registered
Topic starter  

You can play it there at the link (might take a bit of time to load). I don't think that it's downloadable.

ReplyQuote