Notifications
Clear all

Hello fellow Space Gamers!

volrider
(@volrider)
Petty Officer Registered
Topic starter  

Happened across this forum while just surfing around. Lucky find, a lot of interesting posts and info here!

I've been gaming for many years, and space sims have always been high on my "gotta buy" list. I couldn't wait for X-wing to hit the shelves, and I've stretched my budget more than once so I could upgrade my pc for the next hot space sim.

It's good to see so many still love the genre, and I look forward to seeing the great games people are still trying to create!

SolCommand
(@solcommand)
Commander Registered

Welcome m8

Everyone here was in that situation a few times already as we're all fans of the genre so we welcome you into our club lol. Be sure to check the latest addition to scifi stuff, "Mass Effect 2", one hell of a game.

ReplyQuote
volrider
(@volrider)
Petty Officer Registered
Topic starter  

Thanks for the welcome, SolCommand!

Yeah, I didn't think I was unique in stretching the budget, this genre tends to have die-hard loyal fans.

Mass Effect 2 does look pretty cool. I think I had better try to finish the first one before I get 2. I kinda put it on hold for a while 🙂 !

ReplyQuote
GUNSMIF
(@gunsmif)
Senior Chief Registered

Hi there Volrider!!

Im sure you will find SSC very helpful i discovered this site last year and i must say its been a priceless source of information, help, and entertainment.

Every one is friendly and more than willing to help with any space gaming related topics from where to find favorite games to general pc know how. its provided hours of fun and FREE stuff to get my teeth into over the past months. people really go out of their way to solve you problems! stick around you might learn a thing or two! i certainly did! have fun 😀 😀 😀

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin

Welcome Volrider to SSC

I thought I knew a fair amount of things about the space gaming genre and when I dove in and other people started chiming in, I was amazed on how much info there truly is out there and getting people together to share it has been entertaining. So dive in and have fun.

ReplyQuote