Notifications
Clear all

Hello From Aussieland

traker
(@traker)
Petty Officer Registered
Topic starter  

Hi all.

Just a note to say this is a great one stop treasure trove of info for the space simmer.

Glad you are here and you are doing a fantastic service. 😀

DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin

Thanks Traker

Glad you found the site. It's been rough getting the word out so any help is appreciated. 🙂

SSC definitely keeps me busy, I never actually knew how many space style games there was out there until I started doing the research. So if you come across something new please let everyone know.

ReplyQuote
traker
(@traker)
Petty Officer Registered
Topic starter  

I do have a game that i don't think you have here called PARKAN 2

I have only played it a little bit but seems OK and has planetary landings in a small area, ship boarding and fighting, although it seems to be populated with just robot drones, but is a nice little diversion from just flying around all the time.

I think This is a partial attempt at the holy grail of Space simming - Landing on planets and exploring them as well as other ships and stations.

I think if this could ever bee done properly a lot of people would be very happy and the game producer would have a best seller on his hands.

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin

Parkan 2 is a good game that has been brought up here a few times. And I have always like the total experience where you can fly, get out and explore and some combat. There are two games like this that are under development, Blackstar (MMO) and The Precursors. Both games have forums dedicated to them.

ReplyQuote